New to Kray

Post your tutorials and help questions in this forum
vpii

New to Kray

Post by vpii »

I have installed 1.7 but is seem to be having trouble. Can anyone help me . Here is the problem.

I can pass my mouse over the selections in the render settings preset
tab but it just will not take the command once I select a different setting.

All other preset tabs seem to work like in the sampling and quality preset Tabs it will let me choose. Just the General tab render preset I can not select from the list. I can view the list just not select. In about it says the interface is 1.106 is this the most current interface?

I have tried changing all type of render modes but nothing seems to make this tab function.

Anyone?
Attachments
kr.jpg
kr.jpg (22.96 KiB) Viewed 2512 times
jure

Post by jure »

Hmm all this preset should do is to set all other presets on sub tabs to appropriate value.
So if u selec Low on general tab it will set Low on all other tabs.
Does that work?
- Jure
phile_forum

Post by phile_forum »

Don't worry about it. The settings are, in fact applied. It's just that the pull-down menu on the General tab doesn't display the correct setting after you've selected it.

If you choose 'High' and then check on the other tabs, you'll find all the other presets read 'High' also. Go back and choose 'Low' and then look again, and you'll find they've all changed to 'Low'.
vpii

Post by vpii »

Phile thanks you are right, i does change in the other tabs. But in the render tab preset it always reads in the default setting reading (set...)

I was following Jures tutorial and saw he changes this setting and it reads. Do you guys have a differnt version?
jure

Post by jure »

Hmm nope, it doesn't shot the selected preset in my version either...
- Jure