Exterior

Please post finished works here.
Pheidian

Post by Pheidian »

Yea, gotta agree there, that these are yet the best exteriors I've seen produced in Kray...

I love the last 2, awesome stuff, if not photoreal, but very appealing marketing style images!
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

sepo wrote:Maybe the renders are not the best Johny produced,,,,but come on guys. These are still great images.
Just give me time :twisted:
larry_g1s

Post by larry_g1s »

Pheidian wrote: if not photoreal, but very appealing marketing style images!
Agree 100%. They are very visually appealing, photo realistic or not. What I really like about them is the soft shadows, and bloom-ish lighting effect. Is that done in post?
Larry V

Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is
the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes.
geo_n

Post by geo_n »

I have seen many great vray interiors but guess what, I dont see many great vray exteriors that much. But there are and they look great!
That's why I asked in spinquad that I want to see car renders and exterior renders in kray because I think exteriors are harder to make and cars metallic paint looks different per render engine.
So I'm curious what kind of setting it will make to get good kray exteriors. The renders now are very early but will it be easy to setup up again and again. I hope so.
bigstick

Post by bigstick »

I have a question about the last image. What is causing those little artifacts around the window frames? I have been getting a similar problem for a while, and I'm not sure how to fix it.
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

bigstick wrote:I have a question about the last image. What is causing those little artifacts around the window frames? I have been getting a similar problem for a while, and I'm not sure how to fix it.
this is problem with High Spatial (there 0.1) . Spatial 0.07 and good spacing min/max should fix this problem. I play this scene and try fix it.
bigstick

Post by bigstick »

Pheidian wrote:Yea, gotta agree there, that these are yet the best exteriors I've seen produced in Kray...
You probably haven't seen some of sustin's (also Polish :wink:) exteriors. His Barcelona Pavilion is stunning!

I'm absolutely positive that if Johny decides to produce more exteriors, that they will be just as good as his interiors!
khan973_forum

Post by khan973_forum »

Mario: Very bad images.
Not even near the quality expected by you
Man, how rude!
It's a forum, not a gallery, so please be constructive and put some crits that make people move forward!

Johnn, nice grass, I've had trouble with it for some exteriors. I'll post soon
except

Re: Exterior

Post by except »

Johny: nice test!

I think you're doing a great job, the first thing that jumped out to me was the saturation of the vegetation though.

Could you perhaps share that 3D contest scene in LW format the way you have it? I'd love to take a shot at pushing it a step further.
Janusz Biela

Re: Exterior

Post by Janusz Biela »

except wrote:Johny: nice test!

I think you're doing a great job, the first thing that jumped out to me was the saturation of the vegetation though.

Could you perhaps share that 3D contest scene in LW format the way you have it? I'd love to take a shot at pushing it a step further.

Thx Except - my Master!
This scene is commercial Evermotion (we bay some stuff ) and we can`t share it :(
But You can made it! You a very good modeling man.....