Country style kitchen

Please post finished works here.
KlemenT

Country style kitchen

Post by KlemenT »

Hi,

This is my first post here...

A small renovation project of a country style kitchen with some contemporary additions. Done for my neighbour.
It's far from a perfect render... Some details are missing, lighting is not so good and some uv maps are badly done :oops: .

C & Cs are welcome.

Regards,
Klemen
Attachments
Country style kitchen
Country style kitchen
jure

Re: Country style kitchen

Post by jure »

Good to see you back Klemen!

That's one sweet render. Like you said you could still tweak it here and there but overall it's very good quality! You should also post more often. ;)

P.S. Oglasi se kaj saj se najbrž vsak dan mimo pelješ... ? :)
- Jure
stretch

Post by stretch »

Awesome render! textures make it!! spot on.... Keep posting!
vpii

Post by vpii »

really nice work :!:
inakito

Post by inakito »

Congratulations mate!
I think it is already a really good work. Could u tell us a bit about your lighting setup and surface setup to make such a realistic image?
Thanks!
KlemenT

Post by KlemenT »

Thanks everyone. Well, its nothing special, really. Did it by halves in a day or two... Next time, I'll try to put in more details, do better texturing and will try to be more careful with lighting (in a way I'm still adapting to Kray - was using vray and max before, long before I could feel and embrace the light side of the force :lol: ).

@inakito:
lighting setup: 12 IES up- and downlighters, 2 ceiling IES spotlights, 1 ball light over the table (which is not ok, it should be more powerful or have completely different setup, maybe with IES light), kray physical sky with 4.0-5.0 for exposure and 5.0-6.0 for sun multiplier
surface setup: simple setup with incidence gradients for reflection and diffuse (inverted), colour + bump textures
postwork: lens flare, minor curves and other adjustments in PS

@Jure:
Se bom oglasil ja, čeprav se skoraj večkrat peljem mimo tvojega stanovanja, ker grem mimo Mednega in skozi Soro. Si zdaj v Medvodah? Ali je to tista siva zgradba na medvoškem klancu, ki ima rdeče stebre in velika okna?

Regards,
Klemen