salvatore

Re: Challenge engine old volume1

Post by salvatore »

:shock:
I like !!
universalpenman

Post by universalpenman »

Hi Abdel I think you can improve the chairs, its too much reflection on the surface, you can put some fresnel or apply a bump texture with light scratches to it and dial down the reflection,, may be some bump for the paint at the door frame woul make more realistic that area, and man you are getting better I'm proud of you buddy, ohh please bigger renders you r killing me with those pictures, perhaps 3k by 1500 would be nice :mrgreen:
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

universalpenman wrote:Hi Abdel I think you can improve the chairs, its too much reflection on the surface, you can put some fresnel or apply a bump texture with light scratches to it and dial down the reflection,, may be some bump for the paint at the door frame woul make more realistic that area, and man you are getting better I'm proud of you buddy, ohh please bigger renders you r killing me with those pictures, perhaps 3k by 1500 would be nice :mrgreen:

I agree in each world...especially with small resolution. Acceptable resolution is minimum 1400 pix :D
btw surfaces: this is the hardest part (doing it very difficult , need huge imagination and a lot observations around You)

btw this scene a couple years ago was render by Silverlw as night view with lights coming only from bulbs (done with LimitDR function)...so lumi on the bulbs was near 100.000 % :wink:
You can post this scene here for training....
Keraressi Abdelkarim

Post by Keraressi Abdelkarim »

Sure janusz thnx for the tip i will when im in home i will poste it thnx janusz again i will take care and grand vision to watch good textures ex.... . :D