Interior QMC

Please post finished works here.
Steel

Interior QMC

Post by Steel »

Another learning scene for lighting and surfacing based on photo reference.
Attachments
B&B Italia Photo Reference
B&B Italia Photo Reference
Photorealistic-rendering-001.jpg
thomas

Re: Interior QMC

Post by thomas »

Looks good! The fabric pattern on the chair is a bit big though - I would set it to half scale or smaller. A lot of people make this mistake because they want the pattern to be visible, so it looks realistic, but in reality, as you see in your ref picture, the fabric pattern detail is practically invisible.

Also, maybe a very light fractal noise to break up the regularity in shading of the chairs would make it look a bit more realistic.
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

You can try this command:

Code: Select all

recurse 20;postprocess gblur,5,0.4;
recurse 20 - gives 20 bounce light
postprocess gblur,5,0.4; - 5 pixel blur with blending 40% (between normal and blurred image) - bloom effect directly from Kray. Nice for windows light effect.

Image fir me is really nice! Good stuff :!: Slightly missing texture processing in Nodes especially for wood surfaces (desk and floor). I hope soon I will finish short tutorial about that and maybe somebody will develop it more then me.
thomas

Post by thomas »

Hey Janusz,

I don't ANYONE will ever be able to develop anything more than you when it comes to Kray :)
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

Grzegorz and me, we are professional developers of Kray software and this is our duty.