Problem after first render

Post your tutorials and help questions in this forum
ZodiaQ

Re: Problem after first render

Post by ZodiaQ »

Great to hear everything is still going forward :)
If I come across a (simple scene) with slowdown problems I will report.
ideart

Post by ideart »

gtanski wrote:Hi Everyone,

It looks like 2 separate problems here. One slow down related to instances and another slow down when rendering same scene more than once. Simple scenes (the simpler the better) that ilustrates both issues are needed. I've got examples of instancing problem, but more examples like that can be also helpful.

Small progress update. I'm now back to 2.x issues and want to make hopefully last 2.x update. Kray 3.x beta for developers is almost ready to release. That means all planned core features are done and developers (3rd party software interfaces) can start testing, but not all features are connected to LightWave version yet.

Hi,

Thanks for looking into it.
I've send you a pm with a wetransfer link, please let me know if you want me to send it in another way.
I stripped the scene down from secondary objects and left the main building structure with the textures.
I can send you another scene later.

Thanks in advance.
sotto3d.com
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

ideart wrote:
gtanski wrote:Hi Everyone,

It looks like 2 separate problems here. One slow down related to instances and another slow down when rendering same scene more than once. Simple scenes (the simpler the better) that ilustrates both issues are needed. I've got examples of instancing problem, but more examples like that can be also helpful.

Small progress update. I'm now back to 2.x issues and want to make hopefully last 2.x update. Kray 3.x beta for developers is almost ready to release. That means all planned core features are done and developers (3rd party software interfaces) can start testing, but not all features are connected to LightWave version yet.

Hi,

Thanks for looking into it.
I've send you a pm with a wetransfer link, please let me know if you want me to send it in another way.
I stripped the scene down from secondary objects and left the main building structure with the textures.
I can send you another scene later.

Thanks in advance.

I think the best idea is send it directly to grzegorz@kraytracing.com via http://www.wetransfer.com

Thank you!
ideart

Post by ideart »

Thanks Janusz
sotto3d.com
ideart

Post by ideart »

I want to thank Grzegorz for looking into the render problem, so far everything seem to be working fine.
sotto3d.com
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

Thanks!
He works very strong now on both version K2 and K3.
K2 will be soon update - The Last - it seems be problem with Instances system and memory management + some fixes in code. Generally K2 is very, very stable except this issue with Instances. Maybe some people complain updates (not very often) but this is because we work on K3. More important then updates are stability and no issues, even if engine has some missing features.
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

It will be soon update K2.x against this bug and another (I test now but I need a bit more time - but it seems no problem in renders)
Also will be update for new LW 11.7.
K2.x will be supported up to K3 release - so no worry. But without major updates - it means no new functions, only compatibility.
ZodiaQ

Post by ZodiaQ »

Great thx!
ideart

Post by ideart »

Great news, Thank you.
sotto3d.com
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

It will be soon Kray update + also update for new Lightwave version + K3 beta develop version for beta testers.
Keraressi Abdelkarim

Post by Keraressi Abdelkarim »

great thnx so kray 3 will be i guess on lw 12 v :D ^^ i hope newtek make some new easy setup for facial animation . :mrgreen: