Kray 2.2 crashes in any LW version.

General disscusion about Kray
androich

Kray 2.2 crashes in any LW version.

Post by androich »

I have installed Kray 2.2 in Lightwave 11. I worked a long time on this platform, but suddenly there was an error that I could not solve. I have tried reinstalled the programs in different versions, including formatting the computer. I have tried to render presets scenes and scenes from scratch, but the error message remains. Thank you very much. (¡¡¡_gi_res*2,4,0: ¡¡¡improper data ¡¡¡ there was errors)
Attachments
Screen
Screen
Janusz Biela

Re: Kray 2.2 crashes in any LW version.

Post by Janusz Biela »

I think you should check you have correct version of Kray for LW.
Also it can be possible your Lightwave scanned other Kray plugin.
Kray plugin is very basic for installation - it`s just standard plugin as many, but I suggest scan hard drive to find another version and delete it.
From my experience problems comes all the time from installing wrong version of Kray or too many Kray plugins (but different versions) and you mixed them in LW.
In your download account from www.kraytracing.com is Kray package which contain a couple of versions for specific LW.
androich

Post by androich »

I have tried installing different versions of Lightwave, and even the latest version of kray, but the error persists, also try to install the same package on another computer, but errors remains, different king of scenes, etc.....this is so rare.
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

....still I wait for contact via Skype...