People motion test

Please post finished works here.
Janusz Biela

People motion test

Post by Janusz Biela »

After many months finally I found up good pipe line between rich amount of people 3D in web and Kray. It can be attach easily all available models 3D from web into Lightwave with basic skill.
In animation models are cloned by LW Instances (so no limits for future). It can be also simulate all kind of life movements (also rich base of that and what is important: it can be looped) but for arch renders enough are: walk, walk on stairs, talking with gestural, talking via mobile. Sky post processed by new export tracking camera system from LW to AE. Time Interpolation mode (a bit flickering because I set up to tight frame range for blending)
Soon will post more informations.

[youtube]EkjuDQfM2c4[/youtube]
Keraressi Abdelkarim

Re: People motion test

Post by Keraressi Abdelkarim »

thnx janusz thank u very much.
salvatore

Post by salvatore »

Janusz Biela wrote:After many months finally I found up good pipe line between rich amount of people 3D in web and Kray. It can be attach easily all available models 3D from web into Lightwave with basic skill.
In animation models are cloned by LW Instances (so no limits for future). It can be also simulate all kind of life movements (also rich base of that and what is important: it can be looped) but for arch renders enough are: walk, walk on stairs, talking with gestural, talking via mobile. Sky post processed by new export tracking camera system from LW to AE. Time Interpolation mode (a bit flickering because I set up to tight frame range for blending)
Soon will post more informations.

[youtube]EkjuDQfM2c4[/youtube]
thank you very much!
I finding motion people for a new archictectural video !
A question to you: Poser 10 working with LW 9.6?
nico

Post by nico »

wow!!!good effect!! :mrgreen:
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

Yes it is by Poser Pro + Poser Fusion (plugin for Lightwave).
I am learning now Bones and IK chains (is not difficult stuff) which allow me to add all available "T pose" characters from web. Because I do not like waste time to do something basic my target is: https://secure.axyz-design.com/product- ... individual
khan973

Post by khan973 »

Wow, really cool, It's very interesting.
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

Here I next updated of my pipe line:

- 30 frame cycle from Poser (can be of course anything in cycle or whole sequence - will show it later)
- load into Layout
- clone by LW Instance if needed
- standard curve from LW CAD (transformed to LW Curve)
- basic LW plugin for showing curve in Layout with colours and arrow (it`s help very much)
- bacic LW plugin to fallow object on the curve with Align option.

All works perfect in Kray :wink:

[youtube]v8aosxGxyqY[/youtube]
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

In animation preview:
- cars are fully rigged - body and tires (thanks Steel for showing plugin: http://vehiclerigger.walen.se/)
- cars drives on the curve paths
- still I do not know how make auto rotate wheel drive (I did it manually on the corners)
- people walk on the curve path (all curves are visible by LW plugin)
- people has cyclic walk animation (30 frames)
- people had baked motion frames to MDD format, so they can be used without any extra plugin (important for compatibility in network render)
- right person is Instance Clone

[youtube]ejrOol3_H8s[/youtube]
jnom

Post by jnom »

- basic LW plugin for showing curve in Layout with colours and arrow (it`s help very much)

Looks effective. Which plugin are you using to show arrows from curve? Which method you use for second? Parent to curve then align to path?
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

jnom wrote:- basic LW plugin for showing curve in Layout with colours and arrow (it`s help very much)

Looks effective. Which plugin are you using to show arrows from curve? Which method you use for second? Parent to curve then align to path?

For showing curve in Layout basic module:
sc_002.png
For following:
sc_002.png
Align is include so no problem with orientation.
Also Curve beginning/end of curve can be flipped (we change direction of moving object)
Control by curve has one problem: the speed control which is determined by distances between points. But this can be done by LW CAD (will show later). Another way - curve must have equal distances between points.
Speed control is controlled by End Time in CurveConstraint.
Will show soon more info and scenes for testing :wink:
jnom

Post by jnom »

Thanks Janusz. Screenshot 1 and 2 are the same though. Which curve contraint are you using? All native lw?
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

ah sorry my mistake :lol:
Anyway I will show today something much better looking, much easier to control and much flexible then this system.
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

Here my ultimate test. I think this is very good system. Control done is by new Splines system in Layout. The most important think is that, the objects can be control directly in Layout , offer incredible flexibility and is easy to use.
If somebody is interested I can make tutorial from beginning (Poser export which is very easy, bake animation character to MDD just to be independent from 3th part plugins (Poser), create splines and control objects/characters with speed)

[youtube]ANVQqs9kK9U[/youtube]
jnom

Post by jnom »

Looks good. You're using the new spline control in lw 11.6.
Its time to create tutorials with voice,especially for kray tuts, even if you're not native speaker :wink:
Even lino grandi tutorials are good even with accent. Voice over makes it more pro and not induce sleep.
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

jnom wrote:Looks good. You're using the new spline control in lw 11.6.
Its time to create tutorials with voice,especially for kray tuts, even if you're not native speaker :wink:
Even lino grandi tutorials are good even with accent. Voice over makes it more pro and not induce sleep.
Yes, thank You. I consider that last time. It is more info shared with voice even if is not native language.