Re model from realsitic photo

Please post finished works here.
Keraressi Abdelkarim

Re model from realsitic photo

Post by Keraressi Abdelkarim »

interior shot final high quality + poste process .

hope u like it .
Attachments
High quality .
High quality .
Janusz Biela

Re: Re model from realsitic photo

Post by Janusz Biela »

Looks very good!
I would like to change:
- more halogens on the ceiling with detailed model
- no IES effect
- better floor (this one is ugly) with better texture and surface setup
- the pot from flowers are very small - this make ugly effect + only one flower (too many flowers change balance of scene and disturb whole view)
- books I would like put upstairs and with lower tower + maybe 2-3 on the stairs
- because right side is boring (white wall) maybe will be better add small reflection for this part (as plastic cabinet) to see reflections coming from wooden stairs.

I know is according to the photo ...but it doesn`t mean must be exactly the same and it doesn`t mean place from photo has good design... :wink:
Keraressi Abdelkarim

Wowjanusz very good point . thnx teatcher . yes i thinkin about right wall with some reflection ex..... thank u very much janusz

i like and love your point i will try one as u told me :mrgreen:
3dworks

Post by 3dworks »

i'd remove the plants, they could never survive without a window anyway, no? the cactus near the books pile looks rather dangerous :D the other thing i notice is the cabinet over the bed. i wonder how many "ouches" when you wake up? :D better rmove it or make it really flat...

from a more strictly architectural design point of view: remove that gap on the lower left side of the bed, makes no sense. also, try to match the woodwork to the borders. i see lot's of cut wood tiles. usually you try to find a module and keep borders matching that module.

hope i could explain in words, if you need, i can post a sketch tomorrow.

cheers

markus
Keraressi Abdelkarim

thnx man for this lovely idea :mrgreen: . very good points . if u can make sketch make it and send it to me thnx a lot ^^ (Y) . :mrgreen: