Interior

Please post finished works here.
medzo

Interior

Post by medzo »

Hi

I would like to share a project I did a while ago.
0.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
salvatore

Re: Interior

Post by salvatore »

very good render :D
texture are perfect to me! And light!
Only add background in windows and more furnishings and amazing :D
albertos2008

Post by albertos2008 »

wow!.. very nice and natural lighting.. (I'm not very skilled kray technician about tonemapping stuff)
just two notes:
_you can improve alot and in very easy way fabrics model using the incredible "marvelous designer" tool
_you can add a very bright light source on distant walls in the last two images.. pictures will feel more "deep" and interesting like the first three

ciao

Alberto
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

Good renders! As You noticed, good surface setup are very important (very good wood materials) Render is quite cold - in this case I use light beige colors walls or stronger LWF gamma or more color full lights. I would like put lights ON in kitchen area.
medzo

Post by medzo »

Thanks for comments. When I will have some time I will try them out. About tonemappig... I dot use exponential any more, I just use QLWF with gamma 2.2 and tonemapper also with gamma 2.2 set to 100%, the rest I tonemap in Photoshop.
jdomingo

Post by jdomingo »

wow, really great render . just a small crits if i may, those things hanging on the ceiling look like floating to me or not really attached to the ceiling. overall they aree all great render.
medzo

Post by medzo »

thanks jdomingo! to be honest I didnt even notice the lack of contact shadows on the ceiling. Hope kray 3.0 wont need high render setup to show contact shadows.

PS: I am getting more and more hyped up on kray 3.0 :) What about you - everybody?
jdomingo

Post by jdomingo »

ya hope they look into this in the next version. i always use uncached when dealing with contact shadow and yes it render longer than cached.

yup looking forward for the next version of kray. i hope i get excited about what they will bring out. :D
jure

Post by jure »

Remember that in order to get good contact shadows it's important to keep FG spatial tolerance setting low enough. For good quality interiors this means around 0.05-0.07. Of course this means longer render times but for quality you need a little patience. :)
- Jure