Hi, New here, Quick Tips wanted !

Post your tutorials and help questions in this forum
kamesan

Hi, New here, Quick Tips wanted !

Post by kamesan »

Hello!
First step here!

I need all tips to accelerate learning Kray.
I have an archi project to do in June. I'm a Lightwave user in a lightwave Studio. You know, i don't want to do Vray for this project.
It's time to learn Kray. i will dwld it, read the manual, dig and search in every way but some shorcut are welcome!

I need to know:
- is the demo a full functional 2.5 Kray with watermark?
- What do i have to becare with Kray when:
· animating (any cache to prevent splotches, forbiden things to do, optimizing, AA and clamping, etc...)
· rendering onto local rendefarm (my renderfarm is a fully functionnal LWSN and BNR powered)
- good material and tutorial to learn from?

Thank to point me in the right direction to be one of yours, the fastest way possible! :P
Janusz Biela

Re: Hi, New here, Quick Tips wanted !

Post by Janusz Biela »

kamesan wrote:Hello!
First step here!

I need all tips to accelerate learning Kray.
I have an archi project to do in June. I'm a Lightwave user in a lightwave Studio. You know, i don't want to do Vray for this project.
It's time to learn Kray. i will dwld it, read the manual, dig and search in every way but some shorcut are welcome!

I need to know:
- is the demo a full functional 2.5 Kray with watermark?
- What do i have to becare with Kray when:
· animating (any cache to prevent splotches, forbiden things to do, optimizing, AA and clamping, etc...)
· rendering onto local rendefarm (my renderfarm is a fully functionnal LWSN and BNR powered)
- good material and tutorial to learn from?

Thank to point me in the right direction to be one of yours, the fastest way possible! :P
Quite big subject :( Please dig the forum for that . All Your question are on the forum.
Demo is K2.4 (Should be soon also 2.5)
Animation also is quite big subject and difficult. Easier method is just save photons and use later LOAD.
Read also KrayWiki please. There is everything.