Kray tutorial videos

General disscusion about Kray
djwaterman

Kray tutorial videos

Post by djwaterman »

I'm just looking through the Kray video tutorials and they are a real source of well explained information. After a week of playing around with Kray I've just found out a bunch of vital stuff that I should have been tweeking. However the videos are not down-loadable, therefore we can't quickly access the information in them unless on-line and hooked into the kray site, not very convenient.

These really need to be down-loadable or the information in them translated into a PDF. Is their some copyright issue involved that stops this?
jure

Re: Kray tutorial videos

Post by jure »

The easiest thing would be to use download helper or similar utility to capture videos. But your argument is still valid. I'll see what I can do about making it easier to download all at once.
- Jure
archijam

Post by archijam »

Can I suggest that you put them also on youtube, vimeo, or (eventually) itunes? This will also guarantee more google hits :)

itunes is great, since I can stream and manage them on my iphone/laptop/ipad(if i had an ipad). Also will automatically download any new ones added ...

Very practical!
philstopford

Post by philstopford »

Indeed. It would actually be nice to have the videos available for download in regular .mp4 format, for offline viewing. I've been unable to persuade DownloadHelper to grab them and convert them - it simply grabs the .swf file. I've been unable to convert this to something I can use more generally.
djwaterman

Post by djwaterman »

Well, you never did make these downloadable so I finally installed download helper and it doesn't seem to recognize the videos, any chance of just uploading them to you tube? That way we can download them and look at them when ever we need them. Shouldn't they be on you tube anyway, for exposure.
jure

Post by jure »

djwaterman wrote:Well, you never did make these downloadable so I finally installed download helper and it doesn't seem to recognize the videos, any chance of just uploading them to you tube? That way we can download them and look at them when ever we need them. Shouldn't they be on you tube anyway, for exposure.
Sorry about that, I completely forgot about it. Anyways I uploaded the videos now to Youtube. Now you should be able to download them... Here's link to the channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/jureKray/videos?view=pl
- Jure
djwaterman

Post by djwaterman »

Thanks for doing that. I'll post that link around in various forums.
jonathlee

Post by jonathlee »

Hi Jure, may I know when will you release the Part 7 - Final Gather and the rest tutorials to youtube please?
jure

Post by jure »

jonathlee wrote:Hi Jure, may I know when will you release the Part 7 - Final Gather and the rest tutorials to youtube please?
I plan to do completely new batch of tutorials for Kray3 because lots will change.
- Jure
jonathlee

Post by jonathlee »

Great to hear that. Anxiously waiting :D
brownie

Post by brownie »

I love each post with the words "Kray" and "3" !
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

brownie wrote:I love each post with the words "Kray" and "3" !
I am more excited then you, but let's take true, this will take time and it is not easy...