Kray 2.2 update released!

General disscusion about Kray
jure

Kray 2.2 update released!

Post by jure »

Hey all!

Kray 2.2 has just been released. This is mostly bugfix release while we keep working hardon next generation Kray engine. There have been many bug fixes in this release and couple of new features:

* bake only mode added to skip final raytracing step
* new stereo camera mode
* power multiplier for physical sun added...

Looking for developers
We are looking for some new developers that would help us speed up the development and also help us port Kray to other software. Please contact us if you are interested in helping.

Looking for best of Kray scenes
We decided it would be a good idea to put together Kray demo reel. Our friends at garagefarm.net have generously offered us to render full HD reel for us. So if you think you have some scenes that we could put in Kray reel please contact us and we will give you details on where you can upload the scene. Remember you don't need to render the scene yourself, just send us ready to render scene and we will take care of it. Of course you will be able to use the rendered animation later in you demo reel too.

Read Full Newsletter here!

Happy rendering!
- Jure
polyforge

Re: Kray 2.2 update released!

Post by polyforge »

Where is the update available or do we upload a demo 2.2 and use our existing license?

Gene
jure

Post by jure »

As usual update is available from download page. Be sure to login otherwise you can't access the full product download.
- Jure
azman_821009

Post by azman_821009 »

Hi Jure

My boss purchased the Kray version 2.1 last month so how can I update the latest version of Kray 2.2?
Should I ask him to login & download the Kray 2.2? Or Do you have another option without ask him.
Anyway my boss not very good knowledge in computer/internet so I don't want to disturb him every time if Kray have an update version etc after this.

Hope you can help me with this thing. :)

Thanks.

Azmen
jure

Post by jure »

azman_821009 wrote:Hi Jure

My boss purchased the Kray version 2.1 last month so how can I update the latest version of Kray 2.2?
Should I ask him to login & download the Kray 2.2? Or Do you have another option without ask him.
Anyway my boss not very good knowledge in computer/internet so I don't want to disturb him every time if Kray have an update version etc after this.

Hope you can help me with this thing. :)

Thanks.

Azmen
Ask him for his username and password and you should be able to download it from download page.
- Jure