Modern house

Please post finished works here.
Janusz Biela

Modern house

Post by Janusz Biela »

My WiP. I just start my old scene again....I will play with some ideas. Scene is empty with horizons trees as texture.
Attachments
house_modB.jpg
house_mod.jpg
khan973

Re: Modern house

Post by khan973 »

Wooow! very nice grass and texturing!
bigstick

Post by bigstick »

Utterly brilliant! The texturing is amazing. The slight glossiness of the painted steel is really subtle!
salvatore

Post by salvatore »

light texture grass amazing :shock:
A teacher for all !
BarryV

Post by BarryV »

I like the well balanced light and the way the light falls on the grass.

Superb work!
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

BarryV wrote:I like the well balanced light and the way the light falls on the grass.

Superb work!
later I will share my grass on forum. I have some ideas how make it more realistic.
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

some updates:
Attachments
house_modE.jpg
house_modC.jpg
house_modD.jpg
BarryV

Post by BarryV »

Very realistic!
Do you use a panorama surrounding as enviroment?
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

BarryV wrote:Very realistic!
Do you use a panorama surrounding as enviroment?
Now are real trees. previous renders has panorama with clip map.
khan973

Post by khan973 »

Althought I think you ruin your renders with the strong color Halos, your renders are amazing!
Would worth showing the Vray community what's possible and also post on NT forums!
sepo

Post by sepo »

This looks like slightly tweaked Farnsworth House.....great renders.
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

khan973 wrote:Althought I think you ruin your renders with the strong color Halos, your renders are amazing!
Would worth showing the Vray community what's possible and also post on NT forums!
I know is a bit candy (I like it!...I am bored by renders with poor colour, of coarse I like B/W also.)
When quality will be enough I will show ... but now still I want some additional in Kray which will increse quality (displacement, new GI, update tonemping, instance from textures...)
khan973

Post by khan973 »

I don't dislike candy renders but I think it needs a little more work to do it better. You have hight expectations on your own work which pushes things and people further!!! you just should do the same with your PS :p
In Fact It's just the big coloured halos that look weird and too opaque and saturated (believe me I'm a graphic designer :p)

i want some displacements too!!! and better instances, but we have to be proud, there are a lot of better renders over here thanks to you and some others!
We just have to show that there are other solutions than Max - Vray!!! And good ones!
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

khan973 wrote:I don't dislike candy renders but I think it needs a little more work to do it better. You have hight expectations on your own work which pushes things and people further!!! you just should do the same with your PS :p
In Fact It's just the big coloured halos that look weird and too opaque and saturated (believe me I'm a graphic designer :p)

i want some displacements too!!! and better instances, but we have to be proud, there are a lot of better renders over here thanks to you and some others!
We just have to show that there are other solutions than Max - Vray!!! And good ones!
Thanks!
it is very hard make good render (must be good composition of textures, objects, light, postproces...so sometimes I experiment)
Yes, I agree: displacement and new instance :!: :!: correction for GI engine and tonemaping.I am realy put Kray over 100% possibility...but sometimes we can`t jump over: LIMITS....
Attachments
house_modE.jpg
khan973

Post by khan973 »

When you say such things, I feel so far behind!
I can't imagine hitting Kray's boundaries!
What do you mean by correction for GI engine?
You're right about experimentation. There are a lot of good examples of photographers doing great job at retouching and creating amazing unique looks.