Professional Archviz Training Volume 1 OUT NOW!

Post your tutorials and help questions in this forum
jure

Professional Archviz Training Volume 1 OUT NOW!

Post by jure »

We are proud to announce, that we have released the first exclusive Lightwave3D and
Kray Pro Arch -package! Our main goal is to bring professional architectural visualisation
skills to every Lightwaver using Kray as their primary renderer.

If you don't yet own Kray, you may still find the information and setup techniques,
alongside with the customized models and surfaces very useful, even if you are rendering
with Lightwaves native renderer, or any other rendering solution there is for Lightwave 3D.

BUY your own copy for JUST 45 Eur from www.3dwired.com remember to register first to place your order!

- Jure
juice

Post by juice »

... is this an serious shop? I just ordered the Tutorials, payed via paypal, but my status is still Checkout in the 3dWiredShop... if I click Checkout than I have to pay again, but my CreditCard have already send the money... any experienced users with the shop here?
jure

Post by jure »

It takes a few hours for the orders to be processed. If you don't get answer in 24hrs then contact the shop.
- Jure
juice

Post by juice »

... now I must say, the 3dWiredShop is verry fast
I hope the stuff can help me understanding Kray better
nico

Post by nico »

:shock: this is a fantastic product :shock:

so i can use kray for my work.
excuse jure but is now avable? i can buy it now?
jure

Post by jure »

Yes to both of your questions. It's availbale NOW and you CAN use it for your work.

Good luck!
- Jure
nico

Post by nico »

:D thank's jure, this training is for people with same difficult as me :oops:
:wink:
Pheidian

Post by Pheidian »

Thanks Jure for putting this up as sticky. Yes 3Dwired (3Dweird) site is a little clumsy at the moment, but it will be updated in a month to be really user friendly.

We are also working hard on the next content packages exclusive for Lightwave and Kray users.
larry_g1s

Post by larry_g1s »

Purchased it (I think 1st official one :D)! I'm really looking forward to use the scenes and see the method to the madness. I really appreciate you guys putting this out and sharing some of your "secretes". I come from a high level wrestling back ground, and it's often very advantageous to watch films of other athletes, breaking things down and seeing how things are done. Everyone could see the potential of Kray from yours and others examples, but I think this will raise the level of quality amongst other Kray users who are now able to understand Kray better by breaking the process down. Thanks again.
Larry V

Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is
the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes.
bbuxton

Post by bbuxton »

This isn't training, it's content a bit like the stuff evermotion ships. Not really what I wanted at all.

The pdf has 3 pages of preamble but no real substance as to what settings are recommended for the included projects and why.

Well I did learn to be more careful with my purchases in the future.

BB
larry_g1s

Post by larry_g1s »

bbuxton wrote:This isn't training, it's content a bit like the stuff evermotion ships. Not really what I wanted at all.

The pdf has 3 pages of preamble but no real substance as to what settings are recommended for the included projects and why.

Well I did learn to be more careful with my purchases in the future.

BB
Yeah, it helps if you read the advertisement: "Learn Kray setups and light techniques straight from the custom made professional scene". It does what it says. :wink:
Larry V

Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is
the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes.
Pheidian

Post by Pheidian »

We are sorry if the name lead you wrong, but as a sharp customer there is a reason why I wrote up all the text in the ad too... To tell what is there and what is not.

We will be changing the name and branding of the product at the next release though. But to tell you the truth, the architectural training is more about how to put up your materials in Kray together with good light and render it out appealing. Since just good light or Kray setup aint the trick to get good looking images, you need to have top notch surfacing too, with models of course.
khan973_forum

Vol1

Post by khan973_forum »

Thanks for this.
It will be helpful I think, eventhough the pdf misses a little bit f consistance.
Btw, the room sene is messed up isn't it? The result is not what it's supposed to be!

What do I have to change to make it the right way please?
Pheidian

Post by Pheidian »

Could you show up the bad render, for us to check if you're missing sunsky plugin or still rendering with older Kray for some reason (some guys had some problems with overwriting their old plugins in Layout)

Also please check if the Kray settings look something else than default (not 0 in every place etc), since there was corrupted file in first release, which should be fixed now in the latest update.
vpii

Re: Professional Archviz Training Volume 1 OUT NOW!

Post by vpii »

Is anyone else getting crashes with rendering these scenes in the new 9.6 and Kray RC? Also that the plugin for multiply for lights was renamed so all old settings are lost. Anyway could this be fixed?