Command line rendering...

Post your tutorials and help questions in this forum
Josamoto

Command line rendering...

Post by Josamoto »

Is it possible to do command line rendering with Kray. And if so, could we possible have the command parameters with the next documentation release?
jure

Post by jure »

Command line rendering is not possible anymore since Kray became LW plugin.
- Jure
bigstick

Post by bigstick »

Actually there is a command line version of Kray, which is what I use, because I don't use LW.

It is a lot more limited than the LW plugin. It relies on plain text script files. It is being developed by GT for a different application. It is still at v1.51, and is a lot less flexible. My results are not nearly as good as the regulars here, but I'm getting better slowly! I have attached an image, but compared with the other work here, prepare to be underwhelmed.

The plugin generates script files which can be used by the command line version. There are a few issues with v1.6x scripts and V1.5, but with a little modification they work. I am convinced that comparable results to the LW GUI plugin will be possible eventually, but it's a bit early for that just now.

I have been lurking in the Newtek forum for months now, picking up little tips here and there and improving slowly. I find these forums provide invaluable help!

It is probably worth mentioning that Grzegorz's priority is with the LW version, and the command line version won't be updated for a little while.
Attachments
Shelter_00h15m34s m7.png
Shelter_00h15m34s m7.png (246.19 KiB) Viewed 3131 times