Animation problems

Post your tutorials and help questions in this forum
marble_sheep

Animation problems

Post by marble_sheep »

Hi all, first post, but have been lurking a long time :D

I have a scene with several objects being moved by a parent object. When I use "render frame" in kray everything looks alright... but when I try to use "render sequence", the objects don't move. The camera moves just fine, but the objects stay locked in their original positions.

Any ideas? Thanks!
silverlw

Post by silverlw »

hmm.. I havent had any troubles before with parented objects but you might have triggered some kind a bug? can you strip down the scene so it just contains what you think is important so we can fix it (if it is a bug) or look at what might be wrong?
Marky

Post by Marky »

This might be that you have GI for all frames checked, which won't allow the movement of any object. I had this problem with a character then realised it was because the character was moving so technically GI for all frames wasn't the same. Unless this is a bug???
silverlw

Post by silverlw »

Ive done uncached anims with characters moving but there might be something different that kray doesnt like in your particular scene. Is it possible to mail the scene to Grzegorz so he could locate whats going wrong? feedback@kraytracing.com