jnom

Re: We need Kray in 3Ds max thank u

Post by jnom »

Vray already dominates 3dmax.
And if you're 3dmax user you compete with 10000 3dmax users :mrgreen:
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

jnom wrote:Vray already dominates 3dmax.
And if you're 3dmax user you compete with 10000 3dmax users :mrgreen:
:mrgreen:
...but it dosn`t mean I have to drop my pipe line because of these thousand users.
Imho is not important what you use (because in the end software is not so much important) but how.
Keraressi Abdelkarim

Post by Keraressi Abdelkarim »

i dont think about 3Dmax user . i belive dat kray is better then vray . and as im Kray artist i want to see kray in 3ds max .

so we can have projet and work with 3Dsmax company just they need to buy kray . dat it . kray materiel ex.... :3 :D :* ^^

thos big company they need to see materiel setup ex.. i get many opportunity from canada ex... but tell them we use kray and Lightwave . they cant change theris pipeline but if it was about render engine . many of them they want to buy kray in 3Ds max but i told them Kray only in Lightwave3D . so who can plug Kray 2x and 3 version to 3Ds max :'( :/ :( :'( . we can benifit from his many pluging ex.....
jnom

Post by jnom »

Janusz Biela wrote: ...but it dosn`t mean I have to drop my pipe line because of these thousand users
I meant that in 3dmax there's actually more competition which is bad for artists.

lightwave3d wrote: thos big company they need to see materiel setup ex.. i get many opportunity from canada ex... but tell them we use kray and Lightwave . they cant change theris pipeline but if it was about render engine . many of them they want to buy kray in 3Ds max but i told them Kray only in Lightwave3D . so who can plug Kray 2x and 3 version to 3Ds max :'( :/ :( :'( . we can benifit from his many pluging ex.....
Tell them sketchup has kray. :mrgreen:
Keraressi Abdelkarim

Post by Keraressi Abdelkarim »

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xd :mrgreen: lol