Exterior Bungalow

Please post finished works here.
jonathlee

Exterior Bungalow

Post by jonathlee »

Exterior Render on a bungalow, first time working on a bungalow exterior render. Using uncached, cz I just love the noise.

Neutral color, feel free to complain and critics
3d-bungalow-taiping-by-jonath-lee.jpg
Janusz Biela

Re: Exterior Bungalow

Post by Janusz Biela »

Try pure Path Tracing. If you use only one source of light , for example Physky then the best solution is Path Tracing with recurse 5-6. It will be enough fast with the best GI available now. You do not need set up anything in this setting - only works FG min/max (in this case it`s control noise). If you want less noise then raise up FG (for example 100/1000)
Remember only: can be situation when glass will look black (because is glass behind glass and behind glass) Just simple use one layer. this problem disappear when you will raise up recurse (for example recurse 10) but then render will be much longer - Path Tracing very strong depends from amount of recurse.
You can use also recurse 3 - it will be rocket speed render...but GI will be poor )only 3 bounce lights) It can be tricked in Kray Power in PHOTONS TAB by increasing this function. Simple I think recurse 5-6 is optimal with Power in Kray 1.5 (it balance lack of recurse)

For leafs you can use lower FG (for example 50/200 in KrayShader , just remember to set up there also Path Tracing)
In Config File I put zero photons - it`s save time - render start immediately! You do not need photons in Path Tracing. Of course if you want mix some surfaces with QMC then you must put some amount of Photons in Kray setting (QMC calculate GI from Photon Mapping and for that you must fire some photons)
Attachments
kray_settings_Path_Tracing.KGcfg
(1.08 KiB) Downloaded 231 times
Kray_PT.jpg