Re: Living Room

Post by talats »

Really?
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

talats wrote:Really?
I just wanted to tell: "Is nice to be nice" :wink:
Anyway, I would like change floor tiles and plants. Furnitures too basic surfacing and modelling. I like very much ceiling.
Sun effect on the floor ugly (I think is better make not full day Sun - it will stretch more this effect)
This camera has bad effect - but some people like it. It was target to make all surfaces white?
talats

Post by talats »

For the plants I agree. But still dont' know what kind of plants to use instead. For the floor, it's a specific request of the client. No more I can do about it. I've already worked on the reflection map to make more variation in reflection and so make the floor more intersting. For the sun effect: I like that kind of effect. It seems to me real.... what do you mean for a not full day Sun?
The modelling of forniture has been made looking at the catalogue and they are the same identic fornitures. For the texturing, don't know what can I do more than I did.
Wich king of camera and view would you use? And what do you mean when you ask if I have target the camera to make all surface white?
Thanks ;)
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

yes, plants all the time looks bad - it needs really push surfacing to high quality (double trans, reflection, good color)
For floor I mentioned that idea (attachment) It should be used reflection map and inverted blur map + colour tool in Node + good fresnel. I know it is difficult but soon I will start new topic about Nodes - it is really easy and takes 10 sec setup. Anyway I think floor surface also is very difficult to render.
With Sun maybe more bigger effect inside apartment (Sun must be lower , late day and much more softer effect)
I suspected furnitures client choice (models and color) ....but Marvelous designer maybe next time for pillows?
I think just normal standard Shift camera would be enough and good position/focus of camera...it make me all the time problem to find good place for camera - sometimes I fly with camera as crazy housefly to find good spot and focus (for me it is all the time very difficult).