Kray interior anim test

Please post finished works here.
khan973

Re: Kray interior anim test

Post by khan973 »

Wow Janusz, I trust your sense of quality so the news sounds exciting!
Empty scene with setups can be nice so people just load their objects and can try good settings.
Already count me as a buyer :p

By the way, when people compare render time, it's not really relevant unless they tell exactly what is their computer spec.
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

khan973 wrote:Wow Janusz, I trust your sense of quality so the news sounds exciting!
Empty scene with setups can be nice so people just load their objects and can try good settings.
Already count me as a buyer :p

By the way, when people compare render time, it's not really relevant unless they tell exactly what is their computer spec.
Thanks! :wink:
I have plan to release my best scenes (also future) because they will be part for tutorials in After Effect and Nodes. I do not want create product which will not help develop people - is not my target. Why data of release is quite far, because I have to create everything, even textures because of copyright rights and problems with Second Life License (it is very difficult situation with textures because this part of graphics is strongly hold by copy rights - even if you change texture in Photoshop or another software!). The knowledge in both packages will be big , but if somebody think about really good skill (not just rendering between breakfast and lunch in weekend) then is no choice. Of course with my tutorials will be everything easy to absorb. I will offer also my support on-line for buyers.
roger1972

Post by roger1972 »

hmmm... that is interesting :-)

The scene I'm working on is basicly going to be used for residential interiors... If I'm going to render a lot of glsswalls in an office-environment i prob. render a lot of passes and comp it in Eyeon fusion...

I have a big problem get refraction to render fast. Maybe you pro's have some trick up your sleves? :wink:

btw. my work-computer is a I7 3770, the nodes are I7 3770-4770K. No overclocking..
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

With big amount of glass grows also amount of ray tracing. There is no solution for that - must be long render (it is not depend from render engine). You can limit recurse in Kray but this will be dangerous (better not to go under recurse 10).
In K3.0 will be special shader for glass which will increase a bit speed and much more important: will render more realistic. In Nodes you can limit reflections to 3, but transparency depth must be minimum 10 but without special shader still is long.
Generally glass material is problematic for all renders engines.
roger1972

Post by roger1972 »

We need one of those "kray-fake-superglass" - shader... for archiglass...