Kray2.5 bugged limited region?

Post your tutorials and help questions in this forum
mrwiggles

Kray2.5 bugged limited region?

Post by mrwiggles »

Hello, i've make some test and i think that the limited region in Lw11 + kray 2.5 is bugged.
If is already a know issue, sorry for the post.

If in a open scene you set the LR and start a render the preview size will be the original , no cropped.
To make it work you need to save the scene with the LR, reopen it and then it will render correct. But again if you turn off the LR, kray continue to render the cropped version. You need to save the scene without LR and reload it again.
lw11, kray2.5
cheers :!:

EDIT: making some other test i've notice that the bug accour often when using F9 to launch the render after setting kray as renderer.
jure

Re: Kray2.5 bugged limited region?

Post by jure »

mrwiggles wrote:Hello, i've make some test and i think that the limited region in Lw11 + kray 2.5 is bugged.
If is already a know issue, sorry for the post.

If in a open scene you set the LR and start a render the preview size will be the original , no cropped.
To make it work you need to save the scene with the LR, reopen it and then it will render correct. But again if you turn off the LR, kray continue to render the cropped version. You need to save the scene without LR and reload it again.
lw11, kray2.5
cheers :!:

EDIT: making some other test i've notice that the bug accour often when using F9 to launch the render after setting kray as renderer.
Not a bug. Please read FAQ
- Jure
mrwiggles

Re: Kray2.5 bugged limited region?

Post by mrwiggles »

Sorry, i didn't see that.
Thank you.