How to remove the noise?

Post your tutorials and help questions in this forum
iLLCOAD

How to remove the noise?

Post by iLLCOAD »

Hello Everybody.
I´m new here.
Right now I'm not at my place of work to upload the sequence on which I wanted to comment here, but hopefully with only a brief explanation about it, sure you can solve me. It's an animation of an interior and the problem is the noise that appears for each frame. I turned off the lights in the scene, but I left a Distance light turned on with his default settings, I've also disabled the caustics, final gather settings I put in low quality after having tested in high.
But still appears the horrible noise and I don´t know how I can remove it. :cry:
jure

Re: How to remove the noise?

Post by jure »

Really hard to say without seeing images. Noise can come from several things - FG, photons, reflection blur, AA... So post your renders and we can help you more.
- Jure
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

Generally for future to all users: All the time renders please to show problem..... :wink:
iLLCOAD

Post by iLLCOAD »

Sorry, you need to go to the website and click it to zooming.

And other thing, the time rendering is very slow, maybe for 25 frames in zoom animation more than 4 hours.
Last edited by iLLCOAD on Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jure

Post by jure »

I think your problem is caused because of undersampling. In Sampling tab turn Undersample to None. I also strongly recommend you to turn Luminosity model to Indirect in Quality tab.
- Jure
iLLCOAD

Post by iLLCOAD »

Thanx a lot man, but still the render is very slow for only one frame more than 10 minutes . So I dont know how I can optimize the times rendering.

jure

Post by jure »

Can you post your scene please? You have several problems going on there. I would suggest you to remove all the lights and Kray plugin from the scene and start from the scratch. Add only one or two lights that you need. Also please check example scene on this forum. You can for example use this studio scene and jsut put your sofa in...
- Jure
iLLCOAD

Post by iLLCOAD »

Thank you so much man :D

I deactivated the undersample and I turned in indirect light the luminosity in Quality TAB.

Also I put one Area Light 3 m and 1 Linear Light 2 m

Sorry for my delay