Modern house

Please post finished works here.
Janusz Biela

Re: Modern house

Post by Janusz Biela »

How about this? (prev renders, no final)
Attachments
house_modernc.png
house_modernd.png
salvatore

Post by salvatore »

:shock: :shock: I don't belive!!
jure

Post by jure »

Top work!
- Jure
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

thx for comments :!:
I start again from the beginning with new ideas and suggest :idea:
Still WiP :wink:
Btw renders ~25 min PM (completely without QMC....new idea :!: )
PS very small and nice fish eye camera.
Attachments
house_mod_m.jpg
house_mod_L.jpg
house_mod_K.jpg
salvatore

Post by salvatore »

:shock: :shock:
You are the leader of this community
I'm curious to know this new idea!
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

Still under testing...Will show later info how about setup...so still WiP.
Attachments
house_mod_kk01.jpg
house_mod_L.jpg
geo_n

Post by geo_n »

Now the first render with less ps and qmc render is top quality. Without qmc renders look dark. Where tree library? They look good.
albertos2008

Post by albertos2008 »

nothing to say.. probably the best work I've seen here...

but please.. tell me a secret:
how about the curtain material?, the transparency/translucency are perfect.. can you share it?

thanks

Alberto
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

In free time will explain . It is no hard to do this. No tricks in scene. Please just wait. Trees are almost my production (I used my HQ textures with Normal map , diffuse, reflection, color and of coarse leafs) Will share it later a special leafs setup and textures.

still WiP...maybe forever :mrgreen:
rosstheboss

Post by rosstheboss »

excellent work. very quality render, look like V-ray look. I'm new to kray so i'm a little sceptic that kray can produced that kind of quality. I hope I wrong because Kray is the reason whay i stay with lightwave. a few weeks ago i decided to learn 3ds max only because the v-ray and then i found kray, so i giving it a chance. if kray can produced that king of quality easy and fast i'll stay with lightwave for a while ... any way one of the best work i ever saw in arcViz.
geo_n

Post by geo_n »

Janusz Biela wrote:In free time will explain . It is no hard to do this. No tricks in scene. Please just wait. Trees are almost my production (I used my HQ textures with Normal map , diffuse, reflection, color and of coarse leafs) Will share it later a special leafs setup and textures.

still WiP...maybe forever :mrgreen:
Might I suggest that you sell a library of trees,foliage and landscape models for kray. I have not seen high quality library of models in that category for lightwave.
Some developers are making good content at liberty.com and helping the lightwave community stay current and afloat. No matter how good the software is or how great the renderer is, without good content the software is going to go bye bye. The user will then have to switch software. I bought quadpanels even though I have no projects that will use it yet but the price is good and the developer is very good to his clients.
The stuff you share is always appreciated and I`m sure people are willing to pay for them for your trouble and time for you to make them.
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

rosstheboss wrote:excellent work. very quality render, look like V-ray look. I'm new to kray so i'm a little sceptic that kray can produced that kind of quality. I hope I wrong because Kray is the reason whay i stay with lightwave. a few weeks ago i decided to learn 3ds max only because the v-ray and then i found kray, so i giving it a chance. if kray can produced that king of quality easy and fast i'll stay with lightwave for a while ... any way one of the best work i ever saw in arcViz.
I promise show You much better then this crap. I need just some add-on for Kray (displacement, new instance, update engine render and small update of tonemaper + little fix some parts in Physky)...You must understand: I can`t over jump some parts....because are LIMITS in software...

geo_n wrote: Might I suggest that you sell a library of trees,foliage and landscape models for kray. I have not seen high quality library of models in that category for lightwave.
Some developers are making good content at liberty.com and helping the lightwave community stay current and afloat. No matter how good the software is or how great the renderer is, without good content the software is going to go bye bye. The user will then have to switch software. I bought quadpanels even though I have no projects that will use it yet but the price is good and the developer is very good to his clients.
The stuff you share is always appreciated and I`m sure people are willing to pay for them for your trouble and time for you to make them.
I think good idea is buy Evermotion stuff or another and export to LW. If somebody is interested how prepare models for LW from max, I will explain (i did this in one topic) I will share my textures of barks and leafs with setup. This is easy stuff 8)
Good idea is also learn ONYX software, because all trees from Ever and anothers companys are from ONYX .
This software is good (but not ideal! ...connections with branch are not continues ) and a bit difficult :idea: