3 questions about Kray

General disscusion about Kray
jfk

Re: 3 questions about Kray

Post by jfk »

Tartiflette wrote:I've read this bug was gone, so if you have any insight on what i could/should do, it'll be more than welcome.
Hi Tartiflette,

can you tell us where you read this?

Still waiting impatiently for this to happen!

Thanks
jfk
Tartiflette

Post by Tartiflette »

Earlier in this thread, you can read a post from Covematt that says exactly this :
COVEMATT wrote:
Tartiflette wrote: I'm more concerned about that licensing issue with LightWave 64bis Mac, as it's the one i'm using. :?
Any info on this ?
Hi,

The licensing issue has now been resolved in a internal kray beta build. Hopefully a release is not too far away.
I hope it won't be long before we can use it, as my scenes are quite heavy and i'd need to be able to use LW 64bit instead of LW 32bit, which i just reinstalled to use Kray right now.

Cheers,
Laurent aka Tartiflette :)
jure

Post by jure »

Hi guys,

I have updated the latest downloadable version of Kray for you Mac guys with our development version. You will find it inside MacUB\Beta folder... It's beta as the name suggests but you can try it out and see if it works fine for you.
- Jure
Tartiflette

Post by Tartiflette »

Great, thanks a lot Jure ! 8)

I'll download it right after replying to your post.
Oh, and by the way, by the look of the few tests i have run since i've had the plug-in (a few hours to be honest...), it seems that Kray is really fantastic, so congratulations go to Gregorsz and all the persons involved in Kray development, you guys have made a tremendous job !! :D

Probably some of my better spent 300 euros, it really worth it.

Cheers,
Laurent aka Tartiflette :)
jfk

Post by jfk »

jure wrote:Hi guys,

I have updated the latest downloadable version of Kray for you Mac guys with our development version. You will find it inside MacUB\Beta folder... It's beta as the name suggests but you can try it out and see if it works fine for you.
Thanks a lot Jure!

jfk