k3 Old bed

User avatar
Keraressi Abdelkarim
Posts: 816
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:44 pm

k3 Old bed

Postby Keraressi Abdelkarim » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:38 am

quick bed setup .

K3 physky2 light source No LEM in wondows nothing .
Attachments
1HH TSDS.jpg

User avatar
Janusz Biela
Posts: 3940
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:39 am
Location: Finland
Contact:

Re: k3 Old bed

Postby Janusz Biela » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:32 am

Good stuff!
Soon with G. we start features for K3 - especially real time tone map in VPR - it will be much easier to tweak image during render.

User avatar
Keraressi Abdelkarim
Posts: 816
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: k3 Old bed

Postby Keraressi Abdelkarim » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:01 pm

Janusz Biela wrote:Good stuff!
Soon with G. we start features for K3 - especially real time tone map in VPR - it will be much easier to tweak image during render.



Wow amazing news :mrgreen: i cant wait to see this magic happen in k3 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

User avatar
Keraressi Abdelkarim
Posts: 816
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: k3 Old bed

Postby Keraressi Abdelkarim » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:30 pm

k3 and lw2015 other setup .
Attachments
AH ts.jpg

artattak
Posts: 268
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 6:23 pm

Re: k3 Old bed

Postby artattak » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:54 pm

the carpet must have a double sidet.
The chair has bad textures and poor settings.
The wood of the armchair is too perfect, no rupture, no difference in reflection, the power of reflection is too great. The fabric of the bed is too smooth, without wrinkles.
Tray too perfect,
The walls should have delicate color irregularities, Bump diffius, etc.
Ton maping is too flat lack of contrast.
Do not take these remarks wrong, just write what immediately lares in my eyes and what can be improved.
Attachments
stol_jodelka_C.jpg

User avatar
Keraressi Abdelkarim
Posts: 816
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: k3 Old bed

Postby Keraressi Abdelkarim » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:22 pm

artattak wrote:the carpet must have a double sidet.
The chair has bad textures and poor settings.
The wood of the armchair is too perfect, no rupture, no difference in reflection, the power of reflection is too great. The fabric of the bed is too smooth, without wrinkles.
Tray too perfect,
The walls should have delicate color irregularities, Bump diffius, etc.
Ton maping is too flat lack of contrast.
Do not take these remarks wrong, just write what immediately lares in my eyes and what can be improved.



hey peter. yes about double sided carpet ex... the main focus of me is just to show kray3 physky2 illumination and render not about to acheive perfect image because it take time and we still dont have shaders. in my point of view to show image with complex surfaces setup is pointless for me because my focus is not to show to final client render is just to share with community about physky2 lighting . and soon iwill show exterior . so i will not focus yet on surfaces because we donthave shaders and when you dont have shaders dont break your head to acheive impossible surfaces wich u cant acheive that only with node ex... .

but if it was for work i will follow your points they are really good points ^^ .


sofa and bed i got error in exportation uvw from 3D . so i will not wasting time for it to make it in side lw for exmple . i just use cubic projection. :mrgreen:

artattak
Posts: 268
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 6:23 pm

Re: k3 Old bed

Postby artattak » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:48 pm

Hello, no problem.
I also understand sometimes I am testing only some render element without paying attention to details.
Unfortunately, there are no professional objects under LW and you have to convert it into FBX or OBJ which takes a lot of time and requires practice.
It would be nice to buy a PRO object under LW with given areas for KRAY. Dream

User avatar
Keraressi Abdelkarim
Posts: 816
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: k3 Old bed

Postby Keraressi Abdelkarim » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:23 am

artattak wrote:Hello, no problem.
I also understand sometimes I am testing only some render element without paying attention to details.
Unfortunately, there are no professional objects under LW and you have to convert it into FBX or OBJ which takes a lot of time and requires practice.
It would be nice to buy a PRO object under LW with given areas for KRAY. Dream



hello peter. yes i hope for me . when i get first credit card lol i dont have right now/ but when i get one. iwill buy to encourage other artists under lw to make pro finishing obj for kray community .


Return to “Kray3 gallery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest