Bug import objects

Alexis

Bug import objects

Postby Alexis » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:32 pm

Hello, I have a problem testing kray3rc1.
I test an empty room and it works with a lot of noise on all reflections..

I decide to put some furniture, but it is not rendered when I click on "render" ...
I save, leave lightwave, reload the scene and it's good. But objects appear in my render.

Same for every import, I am forced to leave lightwave to have them on rendering.

Bug already known?

K3_rc1_test_v01.jpg

Janusz Biela

Re: Bug import objects

Postby Janusz Biela » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:52 pm

Need to see settings. Upload lws only.
Looks like no sampling for reflection blur at all or no importance command.

btw
G. works with optimizing Background Sampling which drag us down with time render.
This is very difficult part of each render engine: photons comes from background lights (HDRi, Physky, color) and going through windows holes (with many details (frames, glass). These situation produce very difficult path to achieve corners inside. After finishing paths these photos are very poor with all kind of information....sometimes simple missing photons at all on objects. That produce a lot noise (in all engine renders) and is very difficult to optimize.

Of course with importance sampling situation in K3 is much better but still we need optimize it.

Alexis

Postby Alexis » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:49 pm

Sorry if my settings is ... rotten :shock: :) I begin with k3, only physky for this test.

I tried with two area behind the windows, but I had a pre-made white and the final render completely black ... I deleted this and it's ok.

For the loading bug, I find the problem.

If i use "load item from scene...", I click on render frame and no object in the render. I need restart lightwave.

If i use "load objects.. " (classic), It's ok. Item is in the render.
Attachments
AngleINT_k3_v01.lws
(47.79 KiB) Downloaded 67 times

Janusz Biela

Postby Janusz Biela » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:54 pm

You used old Physky which we do not support.
Instead Area Light behind windows use LEM inside in windows. Like copy paste glass and change surface to the LEM (here example: viewtopic.php?f=59&t=5277).
Wipe all Kray plugins from scene, save scene without K3, close LW, open again scene and use load items from my lws.
AngleINT_k3_v01_johny.lws
(47.3 KiB) Downloaded 84 times

Alexis

Postby Alexis » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:38 pm

Janusz Biela wrote:You used old Physky which we do not support.

Hello, I use physky in the download package Kray3_rc1. In lightwave, I use "Kray3hub" and i click on physky. I can't choice physky version ?

Janusz Biela

Postby Janusz Biela » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:32 am

Alexis wrote:
Janusz Biela wrote:You used old Physky which we do not support.

Hello, I use physky in the download package Kray3_rc1. In lightwave, I use "Kray3hub" and i click on physky. I can't choice physky version ?

Go to Physky GUI and select Physical Model (Hosek is the newest simulation right now):
ScreenShot069.png

Return to “Bug report”