VR

Post your tutorials and help questions in this forum
jean-claude

VR

Post by jean-claude »

Hello everyone

I would like to do a VR animation of an object and I do not know how to do it.

Is there anyone who would have a scene already ready with the keyframes, that I just have to put my object?

In rendering Lightwave and Kray

thank you

JCE

Bonjour à tous

Je voudrais faire une animation VR d'un objet et je sais pas trop comment faire.

Y a quelqu'un qui aurait une scene déjà prête avec les images clés, que j'ai juste à mettre mon objet?

En rendu Lightwave et Kray

Merci à vous

JCé
Janusz Biela

Re: VR

Post by Janusz Biela »

You can use
https://www.lightwave3d.com/assets/plug ... y/ubercam/

but this is good only for normal VR animation - it means you create animation for L and R as one image.
It doesn`t work in Panorama system (still is discussion on forum about that: I am on one side barricade saying this is not real stereo 8) because uber has not Rig Camera )
jean-claude

Post by jean-claude »

Thank you very much, but it is to make an RV of an object, not for an interior scene
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

jean-claude wrote:Thank you very much, but it is to make an RV of an object, not for an interior scene
If you want real 3D then use UNITY.
Is Simple:
- bake UV maps in Kray
- export to fbx
- use UNITY to proceed (can be also WebGL export which is preferred because is very easy share link)
jean-claude

Post by jean-claude »

thank you very much Janusz
thomas

Post by thomas »

Hi Jean Claude,

I did some work getting stuff on gearVR in a couple of different ways.

If you want to have a single object rotating in front of you, in 3D, you need to use unity or unreal. Both are free in basic form, and both are very powerful and fairly easy.

I would actually say that you will have more work (and more headache) installing all of the right frameworks, codesigning identities etcetera than on getting your object to rotate in the software.

Janusz, as for the UberCam rig, there is no discussion on the forum: I agree with you that it doesn't work! :-) So you don't need UberCam at all, you can just us the spherical camera from Kray for interiors - but you need an object of course.
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

....G. make special code for full auto bake UV mapping direct to WebGL.
So soon in K3 you will need only one press button and after that you get html web page code in WebGL format (also with reflection).
You need only put on the head VR googles or send web link to client to use full 3D interior or whatever.