It is the most updated source for:
- * Kray User Manual - The manual is work in progress! You can already find a lot of information there but some images are missing. If anyone can submit some nice examples it will be greatly appreciated
* Tutorials - You can find some tutorials to get you started here
* Troubleshooting and FAQ - Most common questions and problems are discussed here
* Tip's and tricks - please contribute!
* Free scenes You can find some free scenes setup for Kray here. If you have any scenes of your own that would like to share please do so!
* Kray SDK Information for developers who wants to use Kray rendering engine with their applications [/b]
Please also let us know what information are you missing on Wiki and we will do our best to add it as soon as possible.