intallation problem

Post your tutorials and help questions in this forum
lup

Post by lup »

Thanks but I did all this and it doesn t appear in the master plugin list..
erwin zwart

Post by erwin zwart »

lup wrote:Thanks but I did all this and it doesn t appear in the master plugin list..
you mean you can't see the plugin itself in the popup list at all or it is in the popup and you select it and it won't stick in the "active" list? So you can't add it yourself from that popuplist? After adding you should be able to doubleclick it and it should open the dialogwindow.

the 3 buttons you add by hand to the menu, but those are not necessary, especially not the lscript buttons, those are only in case you can't see any entries to KrayFrame KrayAnim KrayOptions menu buttons. Anyway I only use KrayOptions button and render frames and anims from the main Kray window
lup

Post by lup »

I mean I can't see the plugin itself in the popup list at all...
lwnewbie

Post by lwnewbie »

Hi guys. i'm new here and new to kray, and lightwave. I had the same problem lup had/has. To fix it i installed everything as directed, and then went to LW>Layout>plug-ins>add plug-ins, and clicked on Scan directory. this reinstalled all the plug-ins including kray. Now Kray appears where it's suppose to be in Master Plug-ins>Add Layout or Scene Master, and no errors. Maybe lup can give this a try. Hope it helps. :)