Kray 2.51 released

General disscusion about Kray
jure

Kray 2.51 released

Post by jure »

We just released small update that addresses a few crash reports we've been getting. You can download it in our download area.
- Jure
djwaterman

Re: Kray 2.51 released

Post by djwaterman »

I just dropped all the Kray plugin files into the Kray plugins folder to replace them. When I opened Lightwave, Kray was still called Kray 2.5, should it say Kray 2.51?
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

djwaterman wrote:I just dropped all the Kray plugin files into the Kray plugins folder to replace them. When I opened Lightwave, Kray was still called Kray 2.5, should it say Kray 2.51?
Should be 2.51...be sure You do not have another version on hard drive (Lightwave scan for plugins and maybe You have Kray.p from another source)
djwaterman

Post by djwaterman »

Would I have been better off just cleaning out the old plugins and reinstalling Kray?
djwaterman

Post by djwaterman »

What's the procedure to uninstall Kray completely? No matter what I do I just get the 2.5 version, it doesn't ask for my license and just opens up. I removed all the plugins and config, replaced them and went through the installation procedure but it just loaded up working and didn't ask for the license, and still says 2.5.
jdomingo

Post by jdomingo »

djwaterman wrote:What's the procedure to uninstall Kray completely? No matter what I do I just get the 2.5 version, it doesn't ask for my license and just opens up. I removed all the plugins and config, replaced them and went through the installation procedure but it just loaded up working and didn't ask for the license, and still says 2.5.
try rendering something, it will show 2.51 on render preview panel. yup it shows 2.5 on the UI but it doesnt crash anymore with using spherical light or ies.
djwaterman

Post by djwaterman »

Thanks, it says 2.51 in the render panel.
jure

Post by jure »

jdomingo wrote:
djwaterman wrote:What's the procedure to uninstall Kray completely? No matter what I do I just get the 2.5 version, it doesn't ask for my license and just opens up. I removed all the plugins and config, replaced them and went through the installation procedure but it just loaded up working and didn't ask for the license, and still says 2.5.
try rendering something, it will show 2.51 on render preview panel. yup it shows 2.5 on the UI but it doesnt crash anymore with using spherical light or ies.
It should display 2.5 in Kray master plugin panel (nothing changed there from 2.5) but in render window it should say 2.51.
- Jure