Pro Arch Vol 2 and 3 Announcement

Post your tutorials and help questions in this forum
larry_g1s

Re: Pro Arch Vol 2 and 3 Announcement

Post by larry_g1s »

I thought the current one (vol. 1) did get updated to recent.
Larry V

Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is
the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes.
khan973_forum

Post by khan973_forum »

Yeah, it has been, I received the link.
3dworks

Post by 3dworks »

Larry_g1s wrote:I thought the current one (vol. 1) did get updated to recent.
read exactly my post ;)

did you render the scenes?

in details: materials are not matching at all with the supplied original renderings of version 1 (for example the surface of cabinet in bedroom scene), camera settings don't match neither. photon map settings are not so good as well in that scene. i would have expected more care in that update...
archijam

Post by archijam »

I have not had time to review them, but thanks for the head's up, Markus .. Will have a look.
vpii

Post by vpii »

I 2nd Markus post. I thought it was just me that was not happy with the update. In the bedroom scene none of the lights have lightmuliply on them. Also the glass as mentioned on the closet is not even close. I have not rendered out anything else yet, that sounds bad also. The 1st release before update is way more usable. I do not know if this was what was planned for the update? if it was it is a big step backward.
larry_g1s

Post by larry_g1s »

3dworks wrote:
Larry_g1s wrote:I thought the current one (vol. 1) did get updated to recent.
read exactly my post ;)

did you render the scenes?

in details: materials are not matching at all with the supplied original renderings of version 1 (for example the surface of cabinet in bedroom scene), camera settings don't match neither. photon map settings are not so good as well in that scene. i would have expected more care in that update...
Ah, gotcha. Yeah, I haven't rendered the updated scenes yet.
Larry V

nico

Post by nico »

So people, when is the output volume? and kray final version?
opm

Post by opm »

I´d like to know too
joreldraw

Post by joreldraw »

2 weeks? :D
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

joreldraw wrote:2 weeks? :D
Depends from update Kray for all users, becouse Arch2 have many features from Internall Beta.
khan973_forum

Post by khan973_forum »

Getting impatient :)
jaxtone

Post by jaxtone »

Eh! Excuse me for asking but who are WE in the text below? I can´t see any links to where I can evaluate or purchase this product... but it might be top secret as well and maybe it´s only for members of the "secret weed society"... :D

Actually I may have missed some information in this massive message but if not... bring some valuable information of how and where I can find any links to this product!
Pheidian wrote:Announcement:

We have currently started working on Pro Arch Vol 2 and 3. We hope we can release them very soon when all current new features are released (Physky and tonemapping). Packages should be ready within two weeks or so, so it's up to G. to release the next RC with current features.

Vol2: 3 architectural exteriors from commercial to residential building, using all the latest ideas including:

- Custom exterior models, textured and surfaced correctly
- Physical sky setups
- GI-setup, optimized for high quality and fast speed
- New instance grass, high quality, ready to use in any other project
- Customized vegetation

Vol3: 3 architectural interiors, from offices to residential interiors, including:

- Custom models, furniture, vegetation
- Physical sky + area + IES light setups for different light conditions
- Optimized GI-setup
- Instanced carpet setups

The base idea of the all renewed two Pro Arch packages is that the scenes pretty much explain everything, and gives good tools for people to load setups from the prepared scenes and to work from them to get professional looks in Kray with ease.
larry_g1s

Post by larry_g1s »

jaxtone wrote:Eh! Excuse me for asking but who are WE in the text below? I can´t see any links to where I can evaluate or purchase this product... but it might be top secret as well and maybe it´s only for members of the "secret weed society"... :D

Actually I may have missed some information in this massive message but if not... bring some valuable information of how and where I can find any links to this product!
Pheidian wrote:Announcement:

We have currently started working on Pro Arch Vol 2 and 3. We hope we can release them very soon when all current new features are released (Physky and tonemapping). Packages should be ready within two weeks or so, so it's up to G. to release the next RC with current features.

Vol2: 3 architectural exteriors from commercial to residential building, using all the latest ideas including:

- Custom exterior models, textured and surfaced correctly
- Physical sky setups
- GI-setup, optimized for high quality and fast speed
- New instance grass, high quality, ready to use in any other project
- Customized vegetation

Vol3: 3 architectural interiors, from offices to residential interiors, including:

- Custom models, furniture, vegetation
- Physical sky + area + IES light setups for different light conditions
- Optimized GI-setup
- Instanced carpet setups

The base idea of the all renewed two Pro Arch packages is that the scenes pretty much explain everything, and gives good tools for people to load setups from the prepared scenes and to work from them to get professional looks in Kray with ease.
The "we" are Johny & Phediean (or Render Vision).
Larry V

jaxtone

Post by jaxtone »

Thanks Larry for clearing things up a bit...

But I don´t get the whole point since when Phedian write:

I guess there must be a version 1 as well and in that case I wonder where it is this displayed because it can´t be found at RenderVisions webpage?

The promised features seems great...
- Custom exterior models, textured and surfaced correctly - Physical sky setups - GI-setup, optimized for high quality and fast speed - New instance grass, high quality, ready to use in any other project - Customized vegetation Vol3: 3 architectural interiors, from offices to residential interiors, including: - Custom models, furniture, vegetation - Physical sky + area + IES light setups for different light conditions - Optimized GI-setup - Instanced carpet setups

... but is that preferably for Kray or a Lightwave plugin in general?

Does the text below present future preset settings for Kray or complete LW scenes with lights, FX and object dummies to start from?
khan973

Post by khan973 »

Hello, so where are we? any news?