All advices and comment are very welcome
tnx
Attachments
new baita
new baita
3dworks

Re: new_baita

Post by 3dworks »

looks like it will become a nice image! :)

2 things i notice: the textures of the stonework seem to be rather low res. the surfacing in general tends to look a bit like plastic - maybe using blurred reflection on the wood and a better bump map and a control of reflectivity by a map for the stone material would probably help here. it could be worth also to try to use a normal map. also, the whole image could get a bit more contrast.

i somehow like the diffuse, gray look of the scene, very realistic, but sunlight with casting shadows would add more depth to the stonework details and the wood structures.

i like the image composition with the 'rural' foreground!
salvatore

Post by salvatore »

3dworks wrote:looks like it will become a nice image! :)

2 things i notice: the textures of the stonework seem to be rather low res. the surfacing in general tends to look a bit like plastic - maybe using blurred reflection on the wood and a better bump map and a control of reflectivity by a map for the stone material would probably help here. it could be worth also to try to use a normal map. also, the whole image could get a bit more contrast.

i somehow like the diffuse, gray look of the scene, very realistic, but sunlight with casting shadows would add more depth to the stonework details and the wood structures.

i like the image composition with the 'rural' foreground!
Tnx for your comment
I agree for all
The texture is a low res with normal but I must made a new Normal with less fine detail
Keraressi Abdelkarim

Post by Keraressi Abdelkarim »

nice render but u miss somthing here. windows wood lot of reflection with no blurry and stone need some speculary and high light i think :D.