Animation not working

Post your tutorials and help questions in this forum
torrecilla

Animation not working

Post by torrecilla »

Hi all.

I have an issue with animation in kray(2.58), because I always get that sequence has no frames when rendering KrayAnim, although I can render animation with lw (2015) render engine and same settings.

Thanks!
Janusz Biela

Re: Animation not working

Post by Janusz Biela »

torrecilla wrote:Hi all.

I have an issue with animation in kray(2.58), because I always get that sequence has no frames when rendering KrayAnim, although I can render animation with lw (2015) render engine and same settings.

Thanks!
Hello
Pleas write more information about it.
Lightwave version (it is 2015 v01 or v02)
Maybe you can upload here only LWS form this scene. I suspect you mixed ls scripts between old and new Kray. new Kray Update have fixed issue with saving images (It was very rare situation when Kray did not save images and last update fixed this problem)
torrecilla

Post by torrecilla »

It's v2 with a clean installation of kray.

I'm sorry but cannot upload the scene, I will try with another scene to see if the problem occurs.

Thanks
torrecilla

Post by torrecilla »

It has solved on a fres scene, maybe the other is corrupted.... but I've seen that arbitrary frames are not supported. Is it correct?

Thanks for your help! :oops:
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

If is V2 it can be some problems because Newtek again change some thinks in SDK.
If is possible back to LW2015.1.
I will ask G. about update for 2015.2 but I am not sure when it will be...we just finished update for 2015.1 :lol:

So please check in LW2015.1 and tell me is still there problem.
torrecilla

Post by torrecilla »

Hi all,

I have updated to kray 2.59 and seems that the problem has solved.

Thanks!
vgabex

Post by vgabex »

I almost missed 2.59 update. When new version comes out, it would be wise to communicate it on the front page!
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

vgabex wrote:I almost missed 2.59 update. When new version comes out, it would be wise to communicate it on the front page!
Actually I stooped this release because not working new clip map system from LW...maybe G. misunderstood my information. Please use this version like not official and if you stick with old clip map system then you can use it.