nico

Re: stone

Post by nico »

love it!! :wink:
medzo

Post by medzo »

Nice render!

I like the composition, maybe a little over burned white facade, would not hurt if the sky was less strong. Materials on house are convincing.

But, better surfaces on leaves, and horrible photoshop :) The trees in background are too big and the right bottom of image is clone stamped really bad.

I would also darken the image around the house (left, right and bottom of image). House is bright and the surroundings could be darker so the house would really step out.
salvatore

Post by salvatore »

thanks so much for your advice
I will better! :D

medzo wrote:Nice render!

I like the composition, maybe a little over burned white facade, would not hurt if the sky was less strong. Materials on house are convincing.

But, better surfaces on leaves, and horrible photoshop :) The trees in background are too big and the right bottom of image is clone stamped really bad.

I would also darken the image around the house (left, right and bottom of image). House is bright and the surroundings could be darker so the house would really step out.
3dream

Post by 3dream »

Looks really nice. I personally think the scale of the background trees is fine. The only thing about compositing like this is the softness of the background image, in contrast to such sharp AA on the digital rendered image. May consider making some soft DOF on the actual rendered image to blend with the background.

I like the stone texture. Seems natural. The AA is quite sharp though. I like how it's a little softer on the stone in the right back portion of the image. But too sharp in the front left (for me). And yes I would like to see a little blue in the sky as well.

Overall It looks really nice! Great job.
Keraressi Abdelkarim

Post by Keraressi Abdelkarim »

nice work hdri ligthing :D .

this is good scn for test exterior ^^ :D