Interior Flythrough - first attempt

Please post finished works here.
jonathlee

Interior Flythrough - first attempt

Post by jonathlee »

Decided to post this fly-through, been shy about the quality of this project because all done in less than 3 weeks. Low quality stuff.

But thanks to Janusz and members in this forum for pointing me the easiest way on baking frame :)

It seems the vimeo tag is not working, anyway the link > https://vimeo.com/66538195
nico

Re: Interior Flythrough - first attempt

Post by nico »

it's a good initial point.
we (as me) need to work heavy on camera moving!!! there are any stop and go!!
Monday we share 1 minute of exterior animation and after 1 week of render we have see camera problem!!
Janusz Biela

Re: Interior Flythrough - first attempt

Post by Janusz Biela »

We will check this embed vimeo issue .
Great animation except some camera tracks.
Actually I realize last time how IMPORTANT is camera. It Is incredible difficult to put camera on correct track with correct angle, speed, focus etc. One idea I know for sure: Camera fly through is the worst choice ever but replace this by side moving correct focus, speed and Dof make very difficult mission. Personally I avoid that track with camera - for me is the ugliest from all (no offense please - this is my personal opinion :wink: ). I start also learn about camera track and this begin very bumpy mission for me. Is so many thinks to connect together to receive perfect score.
Summarizing camera must be subtle and not annoying. From one side can help very much to hide imperfections in scene (if You will find good balance) but from another: can ruin everything if is not used in correct way.