Hope u like it guys ;)
Attachments
Camera4PSS SS.png
Zoom PS.png
high.jpg
talats

Re: Interior 3D render ;)

Post by talats »

Clean, balanced, super :-) great shots... congratulations :-) any info about the lighting and settings?
khan973

Post by khan973 »

Noooyyyce!
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

yhm, yhm...... :roll:
Keraressi Abdelkarim

Post by Keraressi Abdelkarim »

Thnx Guys .

no special really . i use Physky and klwf and tonemap Blend lumi panel.

The Basic Kray setup . and in preset i use Uncached to get nice and full interpolation "no irradiance Caching" Uncached Preset min 1500 max 3000 i dont care about render time its For fun :mrgreen:
Keraressi Abdelkarim

But the Best thnx to My best personne and who helped me The big one and best of the best its Janus Biela the powerFull :D . thank u so much Janus Biela i like u as artiste and love u as Big brother :wink:

and i think he help evryone here :D .
talats

Post by talats »

You know, i rally like the way the walls in the render are so white and so clean...

OT. But are you the salme lightwave 3D of lwita.com?
Keraressi Abdelkarim

Thank u . :P

what that mean salme lightwave ?!??

i know lwita web site but no its not me . if salme lightwave personne on this web site it not me sry. :wink:
talats

Post by talats »

lightwave3d wrote:Thank u . :P

what that mean salme lightwave ?!??

i know lwita web site but no its not me . if salme lightwave personne on this web site it not me sry. :wink:
I mean "same", non salme, but this damn iPad correct the english words with Italian words :)

Could you post a wire of the scene and lighting settings?
Keraressi Abdelkarim

Lumi panel . and camera shot position .
Attachments
lumi Panel
lumi Panel
talats

Post by talats »

lumi panel to the celing... wich color? how much intensity? did you use also light multiply kray plug in? if yes, wich are the settings? :D
Keraressi Abdelkarim

No power shader just itensity 50 bcz the poly lumi are big . if small i think itensity will be 100 or 200 .
Attachments
no power shader.jpg
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

btw I suggest small Lumi Poly from ceiling ~0.5 m, they make better (stronger shadows). Use always it when You feel not enough light, but be careful because scene can lost contrast if You use it too much. So lumi panels as "idea" which support tonemap to avoid problems with over brights regions.
Keraressi Abdelkarim

Yep master Janus Biela thnx for tips again :D
3dworks

Post by 3dworks »

i posted this also on the LW forum, not sure where you are following...

here a few tips to refine your work: first, please, turn the lights off, the sunlight is bright enough or is a sudden eclipse expected? maybe this is the reason for the astronomical observation monocular? btw. this is the most abused archviz interior accessory of any time... ;)

do you really need that many lights in such a small room? spotlights, ceiling lights, wall lights, all of different kinds and styles. maybe reduce it to less types and to less in numbers.

another tip is to add some modeling detail to furniture and windows. for example, some depth and beveling to make the window door handles and frames look less flat. maybe try to give the large dark wall furniture piece a bit of detail, some slight subdivision line to suggest a drawer or some doors is enough to make it more than just a flat mapped volume.

to add a bit more of interest to the image, an idea would be to open the sliding door on the right side a tiny bit to let nature and fresh air from outside come inside... this makes the curtains slightly move... etc.

overall tonal balance of the image is a bit unequal, imo. you can make the wooden wall furniture a bit less dark to show more of the texture and the floor a bit darker. try to use a better bump setting and add a small dark line or gap where the floor is touching the wall. in reality, wood needs always to move and therefore is never attached like 'glue' to a wall...

also desaturate colors a bit to make the image look more real. if you like, keep the chair really pink so it will outstand from the rest of the furniture and give the image that particular touch. make this like the main 'character', the 'hero object' of your composition.

ok, that's what is going through my mind, hope you like the tips.

cheers and keep us updated ;)

markus