krayphotonnumbermultiplier

Post your tutorials and help questions in this forum
i-media

krayphotonnumbermultiplier

Post by i-media »

hi,

i search the plugin KrayPhotonNumberMultiplier.
Where can i download it ?
thanks
Janusz Biela

Re: krayphotonnumbermultiplier

Post by Janusz Biela »

i-media wrote:hi,

i search the plugin KrayPhotonNumberMultiplier.
Where can i download it ?
thanks
This is in package. You don`t need search it.
If You don`t have it, please uninstall all Kray plugins and Install again.
For lights: select light press "m" use "Add Modifier". If You don`t have it, please reinstall Kray plugins.
i-media

Post by i-media »

For lights: select light press "m" use "Add Modifier". If You don`t have it, please reinstall Kray plugins.
i have KrayPhotonMultiplier in the "add modifier" tab but not krayphotonnumbermultiplier
I wanted to try the tutorial "using lightportals" and loading the scene, he asks the plugin "krayphotonnumbermultiplier".
I just uninstall and reinstall the plugin, it's the same problem.
Maybe Do I not the last version of Kray ? i use this version : 2.0 RC build 1204 lsc !!
I'll look in that direction !
thanks !
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

i-media wrote:
i have KrayPhotonMultiplier in the "add modifier" tab but not krayphotonnumbermultiplier
I wanted to try the tutorial "using lightportals" and loading the scene, he asks the plugin "krayphotonnumbermultiplier".
Maybe Do I not the last version of Kray ? i use this version : 2.0 RC build 1204 lsc !!
thanks !
This is setup for PORTALS , also You have too use Lumi Ball outside becouse Physky doesn`t support yet Skyportals. if You want use Sun by Portals You have too add second KrayLightPortal and select source of light (Sun). KraySurfaceOptions shader is for HIDE this Portal for raytracing so You don`t need put Portals in another Layer, just unselect VISIBLE (so for Portals You need two shaders: for hide and for setup light):
Attachments
portals.jpg
jure

Post by jure »

i-media wrote:
thanks !
KrayPhotonNumberMultiplier was replaced with KrayPhotonMultiplier that has the same controls + the power control.

When loading scene saved with old version you will get error. You can overcome this problem by opening your .lws file in a text editor and search for all KrayPhotonNumberMultiplier and replace them with KrayPhotonMultiplier.
- Jure
i-media

Post by i-media »

jure wrote :
You can overcome this problem by opening your .lws file in a text editor and search for all KrayPhotonNumberMultiplier and replace them with KrayPhotonMultiplier.
it works !
thanks a lot amigo !