1.7 manual

Comments and questions about Kray user manual.
3dworks

1.7 manual

Post by 3dworks »

please give us a good manual for 1.7 soon! kray is a typical software where a good documentation is the key to make the user successfully using it or less.
gtanski
Site Admin

Re: 1.7 manual

Post by gtanski »

3dworks wrote:please give us a good manual for 1.7 soon! kray is a typical software where a good documentation is the key to make the user successfully using it or less.
Manual is on the top of TODO for now. I realize how important it is. Only crash bugs have higher priority at the moment. Soon new chapters should appear.
jure

Post by jure »

Yeah well we know.... It's one part no one else can do but G... And he's always so busy with code... u know how programmers are.. ;)

Anyways I'm making a short tutorial. But because december is such a crazy month it isn't finished yet. But I promisse I'll try to finish it before this year is ower....
- Jure
3dworks

Post by 3dworks »

gtanski wrote:
3dworks wrote:please give us a good manual for 1.7 soon! kray is a typical software where a good documentation is the key to make the user successfully using it or less.
Manual is on the top of TODO for now. I realize how important it is. Only crash bugs have higher priority at the moment. Soon new chapters should appear.
great! looking forward seeing it, and hope that the mac crashes are not too difficult to resolve :)
gtanski
Site Admin

Post by gtanski »

3dworks wrote: great! looking forward seeing it, and hope that the mac crashes are not too difficult to resolve :)
Yes, I'm working on it. They appear on Mac only and most test were done on Windows (which is primary developement platform). As soon as it works I'm back to manual writting.