K 3.0 official release!

User avatar
Janusz Biela
Posts: 4005
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:39 am
Location: Finland
Contact:

Re: K 3.0 official release!

Postby Janusz Biela » Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:20 pm

3dworks wrote:
is there an updated menu branch we can load for LW2018?
markus

Actually you have everything in GUI right now.
Best way on fresh scene is Load Item from Scene (I will upload soon settings) or use ctrl+q and select Kray3Settings.

ZodiaQ
Posts: 355
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:52 pm

Re: K 3.0 official release!

Postby ZodiaQ » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:30 pm

Strange if I install under LW11.6.3 (x64) i get error :

Cannot load external plug-in file kray3_64.dll
and
Cannot load external plug-in file kray3sse4_64.dll

seems these are required to run because it won't run without them
It seems to works though despite the error message.
Never had these errors with previous builds.

BTW : Would be great if we could have clearer folders as to what to copy where depending on the LW version.

User avatar
Janusz Biela
Posts: 4005
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:39 am
Location: Finland
Contact:

Re: K 3.0 official release!

Postby Janusz Biela » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:01 pm

AVLKray wrote:Strange if I install under LW11.6.3 (x64) i get error :

Cannot load external plug-in file kray3_64.dll
and
Cannot load external plug-in file kray3sse4_64.dll

seems these are required to run because it won't run without them
It seems to works though despite the error message.
Never had these errors with previous builds.

BTW : Would be great if we could have clearer folders as to what to copy where depending on the LW version.

Be sure you put correct files (not LW2018 plugin to LW2015

Check once again:
K3.png


I will post it in Features Tracker department: installation exe.
Soon I go there to organize priorities and add new once.

ZodiaQ
Posts: 355
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:52 pm

Re: K 3.0 official release!

Postby ZodiaQ » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:04 pm

I think it has nothing to do with wrong files, I use LW 11.6.3 so
kray3_64.dll and kray3sse4_64.dll should be installed i think
Without them K3 won't even start.
I only left '32' and 'lw2018' files out.
Like i said i get error message when installing plugins but still it seems to work ok.

User avatar
Janusz Biela
Posts: 4005
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:39 am
Location: Finland
Contact:

Re: K 3.0 official release!

Postby Janusz Biela » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:49 pm

To be sure:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/hel ... -downloads

Install the newest libraries for C++.

ZodiaQ
Posts: 355
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:52 pm

Re: K 3.0 official release!

Postby ZodiaQ » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:22 pm

Janusz Biela wrote:To be sure:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/hel ... -downloads

Install the newest libraries for C++.


Sorry still the same.
Btw I'm on Windows 7

User avatar
Janusz Biela
Posts: 4005
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:39 am
Location: Finland
Contact:

Re: K 3.0 official release!

Postby Janusz Biela » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:51 am

AVLKray wrote:
Janusz Biela wrote:To be sure:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/hel ... -downloads

Install the newest libraries for C++.


Sorry still the same.
Btw I'm on Windows 7



It looks like is problem with K3 and Win7.
Please send to G. mail with screenshots and info system + write down problem: gtanski@kraytracing.com

ZodiaQ
Posts: 355
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:52 pm

Re: K 3.0 official release!

Postby ZodiaQ » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:34 pm

Thanks I send him


Return to “technical information”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests