LOOFT INTERIOR high rendering quality.

artattak

LOOFT INTERIOR high rendering quality.

Post by artattak »

high rendering quality.

LW 2015 / Kray 3.075
Heavy stage.
Sidewalk with instances, 10 area lights, several lumi panels, bump and reflection bluring everywhere.
In kray included trace direct light, translucency on the leaves of flowers, SSS on ceramics.
Postproces dof with AE / tonal correction PS.
Render times from 10 to 30 minutes in 4500 PX.
To get the maximum and level the light effects of the denoisera scaled down to full HD.
I hope you like it.

I know that the stage design does not have to appeal to everyone.
It is a popular style now in Europe.
Attachments
loft_V3_010.jpg
loft_V3_009.jpg
loft_V3_008.jpg
loft_V3_007.jpg
loft_V3_006.jpg
loft_V3_005.jpg
loft_V3_004.jpg
loft_V3_003.jpg
loft_V3_002.jpg
loft_V3_001.jpg
Janusz Biela

Re: LOOFT INTERIOR high rendering quality.

Post by Janusz Biela »

Top one K3 render right now 8)
...and still no shaders :mrgreen:
Philos

Post by Philos »

Its really perfect :)
but still LW15 :mrgreen:
CPU 2990WX / 64 GB RAM / LW2019 & Softimage user
ZodiaQ

Post by ZodiaQ »

Philos wrote:Its really perfect :)
For me LW11.6.3 still does the job very well. Although I will upgrade sooner or later, no real need for now.
ZodiaQ

Post by ZodiaQ »

This is just to notch!
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

ZodiaQ wrote:
Philos wrote:Its really perfect :)
For me LW11.6.3 still does the job very well. Although I will upgrade sooner or later, no real need for now.
Actually there is no big differences LW11 and LW15 for K3. You will do exactly same effect in Kray.
thomas

Post by thomas »

That looks amazing - which I had your skills.

Here's my constructive criticism about what's giving away the fact that it's a render. Since the render looks technically perfect to me all I can talk about is the furniture and detailing in the scene.
1) I really like the stage design - I'm European ;-)
2) Except for the TV-set: you would never see such a glossy, curvy chrome bottom for a TV in an appartment with this style and level of detail.
3) Same for the wall mounted air-conditioning: an appartment with this style and detailing would have vents integrated in the ceiling or wall. Given the narrow open join of walls and ceiling you could just delete the airconditioning. Of course I don't know what I'm talking about, because maybe your client is an airconditioning manufacturer that needs these images, or a project developer that wants it in there.
4) The straight vertcial spaghetti in the pot: either delete it, or put it at an angle (with some randomness in it). As it is now it looks fake, and will burn at the bottom ;-)

But of course, that fact that my criticism is about such tiny details means that you have achieved 99.9% perfection - without shaders! Respect!!!
artattak

Post by artattak »

thomas wrote:That looks amazing - which I had your skills.

Here's my constructive criticism about what's giving away the fact that it's a render. Since the render looks technically perfect to me all I can talk about is the furniture and detailing in the scene.
1) I really like the stage design - I'm European ;-)
2) Except for the TV-set: you would never see such a glossy, curvy chrome bottom for a TV in an appartment with this style and level of detail.
3) Same for the wall mounted air-conditioning: an appartment with this style and detailing would have vents integrated in the ceiling or wall. Given the narrow open join of walls and ceiling you could just delete the airconditioning. Of course I don't know what I'm talking about, because maybe your client is an airconditioning manufacturer that needs these images, or a project developer that wants it in there.
4) The straight vertcial spaghetti in the pot: either delete it, or put it at an angle (with some randomness in it). As it is now it looks fake, and will burn at the bottom ;-)

But of course, that fact that my criticism is about such tiny details means that you have achieved 99.9% perfection - without shaders! Respect!!!

This is a job made for fun and checking Kray in something more complex.
Of course, sensible comments are welcome.
Thanks for the tips.