Chair.

artattak

Chair.

Post by artattak »

Chair.
In kray 3, all the small details are well rendered.
Bump map, reflection and same GI first class.
Fun with wood and fabric materials.

The effects, despite the lack of shaders, are in my opinion great.

A request to Mr. Grzegorz
Kray 3 in this form works very steadily and quickly.
Metalic shader and reflections control will create metals, adjust wood reflections, liquorized concrete surfaces and much more.
SSS works very well displacements.
Denoiser and tonemaping is the world championship.

No few shaders.
Mr. Grzegorz, the whole community is waiting for a dot above I.
Attachments
clean render
clean render
krzeslo_001.jpg
Janusz Biela

Re: Chair.

Post by Janusz Biela »

...Yes I bombard him by mails to add next as soon as possible (glass, Ani, velvet) These are not difficult but probably he is busy with other parts of Core (we must release properly working K3 for LW19...CPU issue)
promity

Post by promity »

we must release properly working K3 for LW19...CPU issue
- thanks!
ZodiaQ

Post by ZodiaQ »

artattak wrote: Kray 3 in this form works very steadily and quickly.
I have to agree, I only work with K3 now (3.035) and it's very stable :D :D
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

AVLKray wrote:
artattak wrote: Kray 3 in this form works very steadily and quickly.
I have to agree, I only work with K3 now (3.035) and it's very stable :D :D
...actually I can not get crash anymore (is more stable than K2). Probably there are some procedures which cause crash, but so far I do not know them.
ZodiaQ

Post by ZodiaQ »

Allthough I know it's by far not ready yet I can't help but wanting to use VPR all the time :D
It does crash quite often but this way I can find out what's ok for VPR to do and what not :D
Adjusting surface settings for example is no problem and saves quite some time.
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

AVLKray wrote:Allthough I know it's by far not ready yet I can't help but wanting to use VPR all the time :D
It does crash quite often but this way I can find out what's ok for VPR to do and what not :D
I think we start soon working with VPR (Is time...since almost from the beginning we did not touch it)
VPR is now in very primitive shape. No passes, no AA, no progressive scanning, no Photons Update, etc.
Keraressi Abdelkarim

Post by Keraressi Abdelkarim »

Janusz Biela wrote:
AVLKray wrote:Allthough I know it's by far not ready yet I can't help but wanting to use VPR all the time :D
I think we start soon working with VPR (Is time...since almost from the beginning we did not touch it)
VPR is now in very primitive shape. No passes, no AA, no progressive scanning, no Photons Update, etc.

it work for me fine. and i use it. it lag like less then one second for update surface ofcourse any interactive lag as Corona ex... i know vpr k3 will not lag because Genius Behind the coding ^^ .

because vpr as you said in primitive but for me it help because i wast my time when i turn on ambient intensity to 20 or 100 to see my scn in lw vpr it kind of pain to select surface from there after that turn it off and put intensity ambient to 0 to do render in k3. k3 just BEST.

@janusz can G. make something to ignore that Ambient Light from lw2015 ? even when it turn it on like 100 or 5/100 . to avoid this aditional illumination wich not real in Render Ofcourse this is vERy very very low priory :) :D .