scn from carlos

Keraressi Abdelkarim

scn from carlos

Post by Keraressi Abdelkarim »

k3 render.

i got some noise from D.reflection sun sky mybe due settings i didnt put it right in sun size.

glass ex.. just fresnel reflection basic surfaces . no shaders yet :wink:

hope you like it
Attachments
closeUP500044 ok2 TS.jpg
BIGGG00041 A DOF1.jpg
32 tsss.jpg
other close UP G3
other close UP G3
G2
G2
Last edited by Keraressi Abdelkarim on Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Janusz Biela

Re: scn from carlos

Post by Janusz Biela »

Good scene.
This noise we will reduce soon. G. is busy with displacement (is ready) and new tone mappers right now.
I am not sure, but that noise is correct effect (!).... simple missing samples for this region and only VCM can help - we need photons also from other side (light sources) and average them (that's the VCM system when photons are shoot from both sides: camera and light sources)
We will back soon to this problem.
artattak

Post by artattak »

Well done.
Directional light gives a lot of errors and noise, especially when combined with chromium.
I recommend turning off the direct light reflection and behind the window, give the lumi panel a strong luminosity.
Very much reduces noise and hot photons and gives you the same effect.
I recommend using the specular parameter works perfectly with lemami and gives great reflections.
Which greatly affects the overall effect.
Below the skin with the specular effect.
Attachments
52508154_2017374941693615_8972504083722141696_n.jpg
artattak

test speculat vs trace direct

Post by artattak »

As you can see below, the trace direct light gives a lot of hot photons.
This can be bypassed by specular which is also visible from the lumi panels.
Attachments
trace_direct_test.jpg
artattak

Post by artattak »

Lumi panel imitating direct light reflection.
The same effect without errors hot photons
Attachments
lem_spec.jpg
lem_spec.jpg (129.03 KiB) Viewed 4202 times
lem.jpg
Keraressi Abdelkarim

Post by Keraressi Abdelkarim »

hey petzr thank you for your feed back. i was really fun of speculaty and glossines since kray2 and janusz all time told me dont use it its old technology i didnt listen to hit i was still using them in kray2 and they give nice effect and result because that time we dont have glossines of reflection. so in k3 we have nice direct reflection it will be more usable and no noise whèn vcm come play. so until shaders come out we will use that option " seems looks like speculary and glossines" but it will work with real physics when u put something like map ex.. we need to wait.

i found when using specurlay and glossines in k3 it will give more longer time to ur initial render time. and you can use that effect is good but listen to janusz about that speculaty because when time come to get shaders for k3 that time we will get everything in k3.

but glossines à reflection is nice as tou give me feedback about i will see that in my next project.

p: glossines and specular it fake in 3d render because they tey to simulate real glossines of reflection .but in our world is reality it glossines of reflection. so we will get that glossines of reflection. i hope G. work already on that. already and bOom. :D