k3 Old bed

Keraressi Abdelkarim

k3 Old bed

Post by Keraressi Abdelkarim »

quick bed setup .

K3 physky2 light source No LEM in wondows nothing .
Attachments
1HH TSDS.jpg
Janusz Biela

Re: k3 Old bed

Post by Janusz Biela »

Good stuff!
Soon with G. we start features for K3 - especially real time tone map in VPR - it will be much easier to tweak image during render.
Keraressi Abdelkarim

Janusz Biela wrote:Good stuff!
Soon with G. we start features for K3 - especially real time tone map in VPR - it will be much easier to tweak image during render.

Wow amazing news :mrgreen: i cant wait to see this magic happen in k3 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Keraressi Abdelkarim

k3 and lw2015 other setup .
Attachments
AH ts.jpg
artattak

Post by artattak »

the carpet must have a double sidet.
The chair has bad textures and poor settings.
The wood of the armchair is too perfect, no rupture, no difference in reflection, the power of reflection is too great. The fabric of the bed is too smooth, without wrinkles.
Tray too perfect,
The walls should have delicate color irregularities, Bump diffius, etc.
Ton maping is too flat lack of contrast.
Do not take these remarks wrong, just write what immediately lares in my eyes and what can be improved.
Attachments
stol_jodelka_C.jpg
Keraressi Abdelkarim

artattak wrote:the carpet must have a double sidet.
The chair has bad textures and poor settings.
The wood of the armchair is too perfect, no rupture, no difference in reflection, the power of reflection is too great. The fabric of the bed is too smooth, without wrinkles.
Tray too perfect,
The walls should have delicate color irregularities, Bump diffius, etc.
Ton maping is too flat lack of contrast.
Do not take these remarks wrong, just write what immediately lares in my eyes and what can be improved.

hey peter. yes about double sided carpet ex... the main focus of me is just to show kray3 physky2 illumination and render not about to acheive perfect image because it take time and we still dont have shaders. in my point of view to show image with complex surfaces setup is pointless for me because my focus is not to show to final client render is just to share with community about physky2 lighting . and soon iwill show exterior . so i will not focus yet on surfaces because we donthave shaders and when you dont have shaders dont break your head to acheive impossible surfaces wich u cant acheive that only with node ex... .

but if it was for work i will follow your points they are really good points ^^ .

sofa and bed i got error in exportation uvw from 3D . so i will not wasting time for it to make it in side lw for exmple . i just use cubic projection. :mrgreen:
artattak

Post by artattak »

Hello, no problem.
I also understand sometimes I am testing only some render element without paying attention to details.
Unfortunately, there are no professional objects under LW and you have to convert it into FBX or OBJ which takes a lot of time and requires practice.
It would be nice to buy a PRO object under LW with given areas for KRAY. Dream
Keraressi Abdelkarim

artattak wrote:Hello, no problem.
I also understand sometimes I am testing only some render element without paying attention to details.
Unfortunately, there are no professional objects under LW and you have to convert it into FBX or OBJ which takes a lot of time and requires practice.
It would be nice to buy a PRO object under LW with given areas for KRAY. Dream

hello peter. yes i hope for me . when i get first credit card lol i dont have right now/ but when i get one. iwill buy to encourage other artists under lw to make pro finishing obj for kray community .