Old VIlla K3 OB6

Keraressi Abdelkarim

Old VIlla K3 OB6

Post by Keraressi Abdelkarim »

i know it not perfect yet. i will try physky2 .

this render with just hdri no physical light in the scene.
Attachments
K35 reduces.jpg
Janusz Biela

Re: Old VIlla K3 OB6

Post by Janusz Biela »

Thanks for exterior!
promity

Post by promity »

Cool render. I'm surprised that OB6 not crahs on instances.
It would be nice to have a shader that would smooth the edges - like DP Edge or Octane edge feature.
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

promity wrote:Cool render. I'm surprised that OB6 not crahs on instances.
It would be nice to have a shader that would smooth the edges - like DP Edge or Octane edge feature.
Actually scene has no Instances! He send me to check some details and I notice that all object are just Layout clones.
Instances works perfect in K3 (although I do not now bug).
Edge smooth I will put on feature list as EdgeKray3Shader. That things better works directly in Core.
promity

Post by promity »

For me instances and K3 still unstable.
It's very cool that the function of smoothed edges can appear in the K3 arsenal.

By the way, since there was an opportunity to talk about what I would like to see in the new version of K3. Such effects as glare from light sources, from shiny objects - very significantly add dramatism to architectural renderings. (especially). It would be very convenient to have such filters built right in K3. To create these effects in real time, and do not run in Photoshop with the help of ancient tools such etc.
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

promity wrote:For me instances and K3 still unstable.
It's very cool that the function of smoothed edges can appear in the K3 arsenal.
send me scene IMMEDIATELY with problem. We hunt bugs with Crash - top priority. :evil:
Bug must repeatable - if not I can not help.
promity wrote:By the way, since there was an opportunity to talk about what I would like to see in the new version of K3. Such effects as glare from light sources, from shiny objects - very significantly add dramatism to architectural renderings. (especially). It would be very convenient to have such filters built right in K3. To create these effects in real time, and do not run in Photoshop with the help of ancient tools such etc.
Soon we start new bug tracker: Features. There will be everything with tone mapping, post process and shaders.