small Interior

Janusz Biela

small Interior

Post by Janusz Biela »

Sorry but we shift a bit release of OB3 (is one disturbing bug with Physky - nothing serious, even with this would be possible release OB3)
Probably Monday 11.09.
I made one free scene for testing which contain everything what we need for interiors. Is really basic but is perfect for testing K3.
Also I will create tutorial how use VPR or standard render (very basic and easy stuff)
K3_v01.png
K3_v02.png
K3_v04.png
K3_v05.png
K3_v06.png
K3_V07.png
K3_v08.png
And one more test:
Path Tracing in 3min 30 sec
K3_VPR_PT_3min30sec.jpg
QMC in 9 sec:
K3_VPR_QMC_9sec.jpg
stretch

Re: small Interior

Post by stretch »

Thank you for sharing, look forward to working with K3!!

If your able to share this scene with release the that would great, will try to build a few scenes here and share for testing and learning.
Janusz Biela

Re: small Interior

Post by Janusz Biela »

stretch wrote:Thank you for sharing, look forward to working with K3!!

If your able to share this scene with release the that would great, will try to build a few scenes here and share for testing and learning.
Yes I will release this scene with Nodes and also others. Nothing fancy because this is beta. But at least you will "taste" VPR.

The good news is that: G. almost finished digging in Render Kray Core. This job is very difficult and horrible annoying: you fix 5 bugs and appears 2 new.
We made 2 steps forward and one back. My folder with bugs has 150MB! Inside only scenes with one box, one poly...sometimes empty. Over 60 bugs in one month. Now we are downhill , we starting taking over K2 with new features and will be more visible real K3.