Dragon SSS

Janusz Biela

Dragon SSS

Post by Janusz Biela »

I will upload this scene after official release.
4K render with new SSS K3 shader :evil: ....crazy G. edge code... :lol:
Still developing it but the core of this shader is ready and will be base for another shader: fast SSS (plants, leafs, trees)
We have to work a bit with new SSS shader, is first run which allow see something. This we will fix probably this week.
K3_SSS_smooth.jpg
thomas

Re: Dragon SSS

Post by thomas »

Nice! But you need to set your subdivision level a bit higher Janusz! :D
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

thomas wrote:Nice! But you need to set your subdivision level a bit higher Janusz! :D
This is bug. G. fixed smoothing but still is visible. We will back to this "problem" soon. Even when I subpatch this model it was visible.
Keraressi Abdelkarim

Post by Keraressi Abdelkarim »

i can say in corona for c4D it still beta. when i use dispalcmeent with bump i got that. they are workin on it .

and in theirs roam map they will make sss shader . :D . everything is the same. also as we have in k3 . also in corona if you use small obj as light u will get too much noise .

but i said early : nothing can compute with k3 . in complex scn corona make 6min and even more 8min and more to show window that render is starting
in k3 its just matter of seconds :D . thats why i prefer k3 over all others engine . Amazing Fast . :mrgreen: