Kray Packaged Scenes

Please post finished works here.
Jarda_viz

Re: Kray Packaged Scenes

Post by Jarda_viz »

I agree with vpii. I like presented scenes and it could be great source of presets for KRay, but proposed cost is way too high.
Halumbra

Post by Halumbra »

vpii wrote:200 to 300 Euro per scene. Just can not see that it is worth it for these. Janusz you need to put out what you did a few years back for content. Kray needs content for the good of the community. Even the furniture in these scenes are average at best. Look at evermotion site for 120 euro you get 10 scenes that are very well detailed, not sold for kray but still should be a measure for price and quality. http://www.evermotion.org/modelshop/sho ... 11699/0/0/
Hello,

Well as long as i can´t see any kray scenes on Evermotion webpage, i don´t know why it should be a " a measure for price and quality"? :?:

But if 10 scenes from evermotion site for 120€ should be "a measure for price and quality", i imagine you think the price for 10 kray scenes with the same evermotion quality should be more less 120€. that´s your point?

12€ for one scene, with objets images textures presets lighting.

I haven´t see any of your renders but, can i buy one of your scenes for 12€?
Think of it, it would be "for the good of the community". What would you say is the quality of you renders, " average at best"? Maybe your renders are worst than the one we can buy from evermotion, so can i buy one of your scenes for maybe 7€ "for the good of the community"?

Assuming that (10 scenes evermotion quality = 120€) maybe if Janusz (whose scenes we can say are triple or quadruple evermotion quality) decide to sell 10 of his scenes, the price i imagine you will say that should be 360€ - 480€. What do you think? 36€ -40€ for one of the Janusz scenes with objets textures presets lightning...? Of course, It would be also "for the good of the community
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

If I understand correctly this selling stuff works in different way they you think.
People who create Evermotion stuff (You can also sell your scenes/objects for Evermotion - of course you need to be good in Max/V-ray) sell theirs scenes/models with different price of course. It is around 2-6 times more they you buy from Evermotion. It can be possible, interior from one artist 3D created for Archinteriors package is sold for 200-400 Euro because of COPY RIGHTS. To create something for sell you must create EVERYTHING from ZERO....and this is very expensive + moving copy rights from one part to another. Of course Evermotion do not sell stuff with this prices (200-400 Euro/interior) because selling bigger amount of packages (or bundle) they can down price...
There is one more think: best artist 3D DO NOT sell theirs products ...is too much expensive and too precious and very often it is only one way when they can have job or keep job.
vpii

Post by vpii »

My comment on price of 200 to 300 for just one scene is also based on what Janusz sold few years back. It had a bedroom, kitchen and hall scene. His price if I recall was around $150 usd. If he was selling for that I think we all agree you can not get any better Kray scene if you search the planet. But in the end you should charge what you think is right for scenes. I just do not think you will sell alot as they are now without adding more content into each scene. There just are not enough Kray users even around or at least post here anymore.
Keraressi Abdelkarim

Post by Keraressi Abdelkarim »

i think before u think to sell something u need to get perfect finish

its mean if u want to sell ur scn u need to get high skill in interior and exteior i see ur render . u need to work hard . u need to up ur level the one who can sell his scn named janusz biela to much experience pro artist . he know kray better then his own hand or his children .

for me he is the one who can sell his stuff . cause he reach high extrem level in rendering + surfaces whilein urs i see u have many problem in lighting surfaces u r in processs to know kray . but janusz he sleep with kray and morning with kray and eay with kray and talk with kray and he know kray as the creator of kray G .

u need to produce good render lighting and realisme ex.... im not janusz and i can make better images then u poste them. i dont want to challenge u ex..i dont habe time but if u insisit itd okay. but to sell your product u need to be in high place thats it. u start is good and u r good artist u need more training :D after u can sell ur obj and scn ex...

goodluck bro . 8)
graflukas

Post by graflukas »

Absolutely dissagre. You are not talking about scenes, but settings and setups...
If you want to buy scenes from Janusz, then it is waste of time and money.
He will tells you the same. There is many good objects to buy, but you wouldnt use them so often,
because of client project, which consist objects to model from simple box, in many cases.
That is what you want is light setup, nodes, tips&tricks. And I agree. We need them as hell.
But it is not like a buying a simple scene which is prepared to F9.
Ask Janusz and Grzegosz for quite good book for this, with exclusive forum for clients that thay pay monthly
and they will get a quite proffessional help; how & why?
Even Vray books dont tells all the story about settings & parameters, that is why many people are wonder:
how many others do that?
Janusz has quite good support from Grzegorz, that he still leads,
and many years of practice, without every day pleasures that you have, I suppose...
Why dont you ask Newtek about explanaition of nodes?
They gave node system without good instructions.
Janusz and Grzegorz know which part of lightwave works with Kray and which one are not.
I think it is necessary to get together again, knowledge about Kray and some explanation about nodes of course
to know how and why in a few scene/situations, but not copy/paste from finished scenes from Janusz or nobody else.
Janusz still testing and looking for some new solutions and many posts of him in this forum is out of date. I agree.
Kray needs a proffesional guide book and support but not selling secrets.
Yes I would like to know Janusz secrets, but it is uselees, if you dont know why. "Know how" is most usefull.
I am not sure what is about with Hallumbra and what are they working on.
I thought they are under preparing scenes for sell, but now I am not sure...
Dont understand me wrong. They good and it would be very nice to see how theirs work looks like,
but is this the way: how & why?
Is theirs scenes will explaine whatever? Not at all.
And by the way. It is not like a "If you want sell something, then it must be perfect"
It never would be. It it not necessary.
If something can help, it is ready to share for free or to sell.
Halumbra

Post by Halumbra »

:?: :?: :?: :?:

I don´t really understand what is going on here. what is all this arguing about? We have made some scenes for kray. you can buy it if you like then. Why some much writing for such a simple thing?
graflukas

Post by graflukas »

It's not all about you..
I am not against to you. Listen carefully...
I love your renders pretty much,
and I am going to buy and check your package,
when its ready to sell, or maybe some of them are now.
But what is idea of this package? Library of models, amazing nodes
or highly precised Kray settings? If yes, then they will not be accurate to another scene.
Idea could be goood with some explanation: WHY AND WHAT IF...
Many peaple ask, I ask too, and we need good technical suppport.
I imagine good package that shows scheme of creating renders in a few specific cases as a road map.
Many peaple and me, I dont hide - me too, are hungry of Janusz secrets and his perfect scenes.
This is not a good way. People will buy your scene and change models to his own and hit F9.
Its not correct.
Your package could be really good stuff as summary of Kray potential and compendium of knowledge
about creating perfet renders, but not stand alone, far of istructions.
The next thing.
I agree with you. Cost of this can't be so low, because you sell your knowledge and experience.
People will buy this and start to do good renders and make money, right?
It must cost. Besides... as you told earlier, you want to be as first of many, right?
So if you are, and your package will left no question about using your scenes, settings, solutions to another projects,
then it's worth the price.
Anyway. I my humble opinion people need knowledge first but they still asking for finished solutions.
Package is for advanced users to know some extra tips&tricks.
It's all about. Not about your project, but what peaple wish to...
Halumbra

Post by Halumbra »

Porcelanosa 03_01.jpg
Porcelanosa 03_02.jpg
Porcelanosa 03_03.jpg
Porcelanosa 03_04.jpg
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

Good stuff as always...I have to post something from my side :lol:
3dworks

Post by 3dworks »

very nice objects and scenes there. while still waiting for your web site to go online, i would recommend to sell not only complete scenes, but also single objects or object groups. this will make your target group bigger, as i guess very few here will buy complete scenes for that price. too expensive for just playing around and usually you cannot use but a few models of each scene if doing commercial work. but in any case it is a good option to have them!

second thing would be the tip to keep surfacing as "universal" as possible or maybe even create a node based standard LW version of each model - so even non-kray LW users will buy your assets/scenes. in any case, good luck with your work and kudos for modeling and rendering quality!

cheers

markus
Keraressi Abdelkarim

Post by Keraressi Abdelkarim »

graflukas wrote:It's not all about you..
I am not against to you. Listen carefully...
I love your renders pretty much,
and I am going to buy and check your package,
when its ready to sell, or maybe some of them are now.
But what is idea of this package? Library of models, amazing nodes
or highly precised Kray settings? If yes, then they will not be accurate to another scene.
Idea could be goood with some explanation: WHY AND WHAT IF...
Many peaple ask, I ask too, and we need good technical suppport.
I imagine good package that shows scheme of creating renders in a few specific cases as a road map.
Many peaple and me, I dont hide - me too, are hungry of Janusz secrets and his perfect scenes.
This is not a good way. People will buy your scene and change models to his own and hit F9.
Its not correct.
Your package could be really good stuff as summary of Kray potential and compendium of knowledge
about creating perfet renders, but not stand alone, far of istructions.
The next thing.
I agree with you. Cost of this can't be so low, because you sell your knowledge and experience.
People will buy this and start to do good renders and make money, right?
It must cost. Besides... as you told earlier, you want to be as first of many, right?
So if you are, and your package will left no question about using your scenes, settings, solutions to another projects,
then it's worth the price.
Anyway. I my humble opinion people need knowledge first but they still asking for finished solutions.
Package is for advanced users to know some extra tips&tricks.
It's all about. Not about your project, but what peaple wish to...
Man listen good . no secret at all . u need just practice hard very hard to acheive good render. so when u start to know kray that time u need more practice and practice to be as janusz . when u will pro . all became easy
graflukas

Post by graflukas »

You are right and I agree in 100% with you.
That is why realy good Kray guide book is necessary.
If you got render engine without any guide then you can only practice as a blind.
I agree that practice is necessary. This is obvious and every kid knows that.
If you want learn something, you have to practice.
I want to learn Kray and I need actual & proffessional guide book.
If you want spent ages asking why and how and in this time many upgrades will come, then ok.
But in my opinion if you sell something you need care about your client.
Look. There is many books, youtube tutorials, web site tutorials, video tutorials and seminars where you can ask
and you will get answers - Photoshop, After Effects, 3ds max, Vray, Autocad, Archicad, Revit and many others...
If you know now, what is it and how it works..... then practice & be a master.
Kray has only one forum and Janusz. No any other support.
As na achitect and CG artist I use in my job almost ten professional advanced softwares, because I got compendium of knowledge.

Halumbra is good answer. Then can proudly show us their achivements and this is good.
But this scenes will not learn anybody. In my opinion, but I can be wrong, people will buy this & use this
believing that they get with this package Golden Solutions which solve all their problems in rendering process.

Which way would you choose lightwave 3d?
Learning and practice with a professional guide book, because you can read this and after this you are ready to practice
or practice as a kid trying to guess how & why every time when you do something?

Why do I think we need good technical support?
Because I read this forum and I see how often peaple ask
and how often their watch Janusz posts to get something new.
People often ask for what they want, but not for what they need?

I love Lightwave and Kray :D and I only asking for a professional Kray Guide Book.
If I get this, then practice will be on my own side.
Halumbra package will be a pretty addition to this.
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

We will deal with all problems after K3 release: new menu,new tutorials, surfaces system. Do not worry.
Adriano

Post by Adriano »

Hello.

Great Job Halumbra!

I know myself how much it costs jobs.
How many hours devoted to fine-tune every detail.
How many years of collecting experience.
Many sacrifices for the benefit of passion.

I wish you that everything worked out your way.

Best Regards
Adrian Kulawik