some new renders

Please post finished works here.
artattak

some new renders

Post by artattak »

LW 10, kray 2,4, photoshop, dof pro, AA low. Rendering time 5- 20 min resolution 2200x1467.
Attachments
pok_05.jpg
pok_04.jpg
pok_03.jpg
pok_02.jpg
pok_01.jpg
mdharrington

Re: some new renders

Post by mdharrington »

very nice....
good work
khan973

Post by khan973 »

NIce and clean!
Some texture would need more work (like wood) in my opinion.
But I love the overall quality.
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

Very good time of renders! You should render it with longer time but with better quality of surfaces and light. Imho renders with resolution around 1400/1400 pix in 1h with High Quality is very good score (i7 CPU)...so You have still a lot time to make scene better :D
artattak

Post by artattak »

Panie Januszu czas to akurat najwiekszy problem. Masa pracy czeka w kolejce. Te prace to zlecenia komercyjne, i nie stety nie mam czasu na długie renderingi, mam nadzieję że w okresie światecznym znajdę czas i chęci na jakieś prace dla przyjemności. Caly czas balansuje na granicy jakosci i czasu. Foto pok 01 renderowało sie 20 minut w rozdzielczości 3000x2000.
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

artattak wrote:Panie Januszu czas to akurat najwiekszy problem. Masa pracy czeka w kolejce. Te prace to zlecenia komercyjne, i nie stety nie mam czasu na długie renderingi, mam nadzieję że w okresie światecznym znajdę czas i chęci na jakieś prace dla przyjemności. Caly czas balansuje na granicy jakosci i czasu. Foto pok 01 renderowało sie 20 minut w rozdzielczości 3000x2000.
Wystarczy Janusz. Czas dla mnie bomba. Ja oczywiscie wole stracic mase czasu na to zeby powierzchnie wygladaly lepiej :) ...nawet jak siedze po nocach.
artattak

Post by artattak »

I dlatego TWOJE prace wzbudzają zachwyt a moje tylko są dobre :-)
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

artattak wrote:I dlatego TWOJE prace wzbudzają zachwyt a moje tylko są dobre :-)
Dziekuje :D Czasami wizualna roznica miedzy "dobre" a "extra" jest bardzo mala a czas do osiagniecia levelu extra jest ogromny :lol: Ale czasami tez ta mala roznica miedzy "dobre" a "extra" robi wielkie znaczenia.
vpii

Post by vpii »

One thing for sure both of you do great work that we all inspire to reach. One thought is I met my share of assholes for clients and those do not deserve the extra work involved to make it special. Only if they are willing to pay for it. To bad it has to be that way for sake of the art.
Janusz Biela

Post by Janusz Biela »

vpii wrote:One thing for sure both of you do great work that we all inspire to reach. One thought is I met my share of assholes for clients and those do not deserve the extra work involved to make it special. Only if they are willing to pay for it. To bad it has to be that way for sake of the art.
Why I split my renders: one side which is commercial and another which I love "steam" from my head without any outside pressure...
ideart

Post by ideart »

Fantastic renders.
sotto3d.com
nico

Post by nico »

very good render...show screen wire for lighting plz