some exterior shots

Please post finished works here.
done

some exterior shots

Post by done »

Didn't post anything for a while, so here are a few shots from a project... the bottom one is a Modo render though. I will post some more kray ones, this batch was at hand right now. The project is over, but i would like some constructive comments, i intend to put a bit of more work into these in the near future.

The setup is quite standard here, rendered in kray RC2, kray instances and lwf... render times were quite good for 5k rez @ about an hour. There was some postwork involved.

Happy kraying :wink:

Ivan
Attachments
3dhr_2.jpg
vpii

Re: some exterior shots

Post by vpii »

Modo for sure has more light. I think if you can get more light into those garage spaces that would complete the images. Do you perfer Modo over stock Lightwave for rendering? How about render times in Kray vs Modo for this?
jure

Post by jure »

Very nice works! Tho top two have very nice contrasts, bottom one is a little flat...
- Jure
done

Post by done »

@vpii
Yea, I think im gonna get some more light into the entrance part, the garage on the right suits me a bit darker, i got some alternatives going. As for Modo over stock lightwave, thats a no brainer :) Getting the same render times and quality as kray, now that is a different story... I am working on it though, i am really liking the modo way of doing things - so familiar :) Kray for modo anyone? ;)

@jure
Yea... how about that kray modo support now ? :)
jure

Post by jure »

done wrote:@vpii
Yea, I think im gonna get some more light into the entrance part, the garage on the right suits me a bit darker, i got some alternatives going. As for Modo over stock lightwave, thats a no brainer :) Getting the same render times and quality as kray, now that is a different story... I am working on it though, i am really liking the modo way of doing things - so familiar :) Kray for modo anyone? ;)

@jure
Yea... how about that kray modo support now ? :)
We are always interested in supporting other applications. We just don't have the human resources to accomplish it all by ourselves. However Kray SDK is available so anyone interested in writing a bridge to another software can contact us and we can talk about sharing the profit....
- Jure
Mario

Post by Mario »

Nije loše :wink: